DAYS: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah, I'm leaning towards Jane Elliot, honestly. But sometimes it helps to see the other actress in the role just to see the different interpretations of the character. What I have seen of Jane's Anjelica is amazing, you're absolutely right, so I'll likely go with her, but I'd still like to check out some of Judith's run, at least. Shelley Taylor Morgan seems to be universally panned, so it's likely a good thing they got rid of her quickly.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Glad to see Eric on today. Any time he is on is a good day. Actually enjoyed the Patch/Kayla "family lunch" dynamic. 

Is Chloe really leaving again? I hope so because I've found this last return of hers to be annoying.

I found it amusing that when Brady received the call that all on the island had been found he was happy Sonny was okay but not a word about Paul. Umm...isn't Paul his half-brother? 

• Members

I love how the group on the island got rescued and there was no followup the next day. Just a couple people talking about how they're on their way home.

Rory <3 Can we keep him please? Get him back in JJ's orbit? Make JJ great again?

Anything Steve/Kayla/Tripp is usually my favorite part of the show these days. But Jade needs to go.

Trying to watch today's show. But everything is so ho hum and lacklaster. The only thing remotely interesting was Deimos & Sonny meow & hissing at each other. As Deimos pushed Sonny to the hospital floor. Not a fan of Ron Carlivati but i'm sure he wrote in the scene with Sonny & Marlena mentioning Will. 

• Members

Count me in as another Deborah fan. Lauren Koslow is Kate, but Deborah (and the way the role was written) was so much more grounded, real, and multi-faceted. They started making Kate too much of a one-note villainess around 2001, and it's been messy writing ever since. 

Deborah Adair quit acting. I wonder what she looks like nowadays? She's the perfect person for Carlivati to pluck from obscurity. Don't suppose the cast & crew would welcome a return of Robert Kelker-Kelly....? (not as Bo, though!) 

Archived