DAYS: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

I hope it's just rustiness and catching up with the lack of rehearsal time. I always give people a few weeks to get into the swing of things, but yeah, she...doesn't fit the character to my eyes so far.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was today her first appearance? I caught her today while flipping channels. I taped the second half hour of the show and wasn't impressed with her. What has she done to her face?

Please register in order to view this content

It is distracting while watching her on screen.....

• Members

I never saw Fairchild as Anjelica Deveraux. I always said when Lauren Koslow was cast she would have been a good Anjelica and I thought about it more when she and Wally Kurth were working closely a few years back. I see Anna Stuart, Colleen Zenk or even Lisa Peluso in that role.  

I KNOW! I don't know why I was expecting Morgan Fairchild from "The City"

• Members

I do wish they'd been able to work something out with Y&R for Judith Chapman, if only for the sake of flashbacks and fan familiarity. If not, absolutely Anna Stuart or someone we hadn't seen in daytime in awhile anywhere. Judith McConnell sticks out in my mind, though I know she'd be considered too old for the role.

I didn't wanna say anything, but she looks like a bloody blowfish, and I'm thoroughly convinced Richard Bloore swiped that outfit from Deidre Hall's closet circa 1992. Blech!

• Members

Morgan has obviously gained a lot of weight in the last few years and she's carrying a good deal of it in her face. It might be from a medication or medical condition, so I hope everyone treads a little light on her - but I concur that she has changed drastically in looks. As well, whatever fillers she's had injected into her face have only squared it off and made her appear heavier than she is. 

• Members

Ironically, I remember another "Morgan" playing Anjelica in between Jane Elliot and Judith Chapman, as in Shelley Taylor Morgan. And she was obviously an odd fit since she lasted only briefly herself. I know she was also on GH at one point, was a host of E!'s old Pure Soap program with Michael Logan, and I even recall her doing a prime time stint on Hunter as a fellow cop.

Ironically, in one of her Hunter appearances (she made a few; Erik Estrada played her partner), one of the perps she helped to capture was played by none other than the late great Joe Mascolo.

Wonder whatever became of her, and if she even would have worked now as Anjelica.

• Members

Tyler Topits, Days staff writer, confirmed on Twitter that Carlivati's work starts airing mid July. Corday confirmed that Carlivati's original material will fully air starting September. What this means is that Carlivati tweaked scripts and changed things for material shooting starting in mid January and airing starting mid-July.  

Archived