DAYS: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone is doing a terrible job of acting high & horny

Please register in order to view this content

Plus Daniel is back. Not sure if Daniel is back as a drug induced hallucination or a ghost. Gabi is even more annoying high. The pacing for Deimos murder is terrible. Back in the day murder mysteries had such build up. But then again Dena Higley is no Doug Marland or Henry Slesar. I like Vincent Irizarry but Deimos was a dud. So glad Deimos finally gone. Now we get a lame murder mystery.

• Members

Camila Banus and Galen Gering were laughable bad today. Just awful.

Also cringeworthy was Nicole and Eric crying and talking to Daniel. I'm SO sick of that man's face. And tired of hearing his name.

I thought Kristian was the most fun playing high/drunk

Deimos/Sonny was cringeworthy. Freddie Smith and that hair, oy ...

For an episode that ended with Deimos stabbed, it was horribly bad. Awful all the way around.

• Members

Yup..that's why I changed it...LOL. Giving Freddie Smith this type of material is just bad. He is not that type of actor that can pull it off. The I am macho/thug/I can run a company business is just ridiculous!

• Members

By being born and existing in the same room.

I assume it's because she blames Eric for anything and everything she can because Eric killed Daniel, and it's getting exhausting. I swear, I would love to know which exec has made Daniel the most important character in the history of this show, but it really needs to stop. Nicole's just being petty now and I really just want Eric to snap at her. I get that she's entitled to grieve and be angry but she's getting ridiculous.

Archived