DAYS: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed. I'm so sick of Brady I wish he had croaked. Seriously so over him. I need a long break. I used to love Nicole but man I'm counting down her exit and I hate that I'm saying that.

Jade and the actress are so ... ugh. LOL.

I love Lucas Adams as Tripp. First of all, YUM, second of all he's actually a decent young actor. I hope he sticks around in the writing transition. I also hope they keep Lamon Archey and Vanessa Williams.

Lawd for real

I'm sad I hate a Vincent Irizarry character but I do. Deimos has been awful from the start. I sort of hope he goes to GH as David but the last thing GH needs is more castmembers.

For people that survived a plane crash Chad, Gabi, JJ & Lani don't even have a scratch. Everyone is leisurely strolling around Gilligan's Island. In their cute summertime outfits. Nicole sobbing buckets for Brady the whole episode 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

What is this Jungle Madness you speak of??? Though I think the story is a bit silly I at least find today's episode more entertaining than I have in a long time. If Paul goes mad and rips his tank off like "the Hulk" I'll be for this story even more. 

I like the idea of Hope working behind Rafe's back to go after Dario. I hope she keeps digging so we can get rid of that character and cause conflict between her and Rafe. 

Archived