cassadine1991

DAYS: June 2017 Discussion Thread

176 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Melroser said:

Hopefully there is more to talk about this month than Freddie Smith's weight. 

:D I just flove your posts!

It would help if the Days wasn't so boring and full of Nicole.

42 minutes ago, Melroser said:

Hopefully there is more to talk about this month than Freddie Smith's weight. 

LOL

I hope so too but it's not looking that way

For real. I wish we could at least take a day off from Deimos/Nicole/Brady stuff and get back to Tripp or something. I don't even know why but I like him and that's the one story I seem to care about right now, even if Jade drives me bonkers.

Edited by AlexElizabeth

I can't believe Deimos and Nicole are still on the show. Talk about the longest exit story

2 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

For real. I wish we could at least take a day off from Deimos/Nicole/Brady stuff and get back to Tripp or something. I don't even know why but I like him and that's the one story I seem to care about right now, even if Jade drives me bonkers.

Agreed. I'm so sick of Brady I wish he had croaked. Seriously so over him. I need a long break. I used to love Nicole but man I'm counting down her exit and I hate that I'm saying that.

Jade and the actress are so ... ugh. LOL.

I love Lucas Adams as Tripp. First of all, YUM, second of all he's actually a decent young actor. I hope he sticks around in the writing transition. I also hope they keep Lamon Archey and Vanessa Williams.

49 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

I can't believe Deimos and Nicole are still on the show. Talk about the longest exit story

Lawd for real

I'm sad I hate a Vincent Irizarry character but I do. Deimos has been awful from the start. I sort of hope he goes to GH as David but the last thing GH needs is more castmembers.

For people that survived a plane crash Chad, Gabi, JJ & Lani don't even have a scratch. Everyone is leisurely strolling around Gilligan's Island. In their cute summertime outfits. Nicole sobbing buckets for Brady the whole episode :rolleyes: 

Edited by victoria foxton

42 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

For people that survived a plane crash Chad, Gabi, JJ & Lani don't even have a scratch. Everyone is leisurely strolling around Gilligan's Island. In their cute summertime outfits. Nicole sobbing buckets for Brady the whole episode :rolleyes: 

Seriously?  They could've at least have them all dirty with a few rips on their clothes 

Hearing Rons first episode is July 1st so still a month more of Dena hell but i heard Ron reshot some of her last stuff. May Dena never ruin another soap.

What is this Jungle Madness you speak of??? Though I think the story is a bit silly I at least find today's episode more entertaining than I have in a long time. If Paul goes mad and rips his tank off like "the Hulk" I'll be for this story even more. 

I like the idea of Hope working behind Rafe's back to go after Dario. I hope she keeps digging so we can get rid of that character and cause conflict between her and Rafe. 

1 hour ago, Melroser said:

What is this Jungle Madness you speak of??? Though I think the story is a bit silly I at least find today's episode more entertaining than I have in a long time. If Paul goes mad and rips his tank off like "the Hulk" I'll be for this story even more. 

I like the idea of Hope working behind Rafe's back to go after Dario. I hope she keeps digging so we can get rid of that character and cause conflict between her and Rafe. 

The Jungle Madness is a redux of a storyline from the 90s

Of course Paul has to go after poor innocent alone Gabi. Ugh. Spare me. It's always about her. No wonder Camila had such a blah reaction to the new writers. She's probably no longer the focus of everything.

Who misses seeing A Martinez as Eduardo Hernandez?  Was Marcy Walker offered the role of Kristen DiMera (nee Blake) in the early '90s?