Y&R: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Juliet is an underdeveloped throw away character played by an actress with looks and promise. I don't think this baby will be born. She will miscarry but it'll be after Lily and cane divorce. Said divorce is the only reason for this story imo. 

After watching today's show, I'm fairly certain that Hilary will save Cane's reputation by turning over that tape of Juliet saying she didn't get the job cause of sleeping with cane. Presumably,  Devon's good opinion is greater than her vendetta against Lily.  Then she will have an angry, most likely psychotic, Juliet to deal with. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nick's gonna pee on Sharon?  He didn't mark her when she shacked up with their baby's Kidnapper, his Dad, Tucker, the Abbott Bros, or his OTHER bro, doubt Sally writing that for him LOL

• Members

Your right, they ain't in the same league as Nick/Chelsea, they ain't a couple, haven't been one of length or sustainability since 2006 and he ain't pee on her since LOL

BTW, I am guessing that's a NO on Shick's annual Cassie death anniversary scenes, thanks Sqlly 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Nick is a placeholder for Adam until the show can find someone worthy enough to replace Justin Hartley. If I had to guess when said couple will spontaneously combust that will be when Adam obviously returns from the dead for the 1 billionth time. (We all know this is gonna happen eventually.)

• Members

Yup, SSM basically said it when she compared Nick/Christian/Adam paternity secret to the Days Bill/Michael/Mickey paternity secret, SSM got long range plans for Nick and Chelsea IMO, we know JM is

• Members

@shilo0854 I've been clear I loathe Colin and Jill being married to him is illogical. However JW loves working with TR, so if that's the price to keep her active, I'm ok with it. I won't be so tolerant if SSM chooses to have him scam her or turns her back in the weak Jill from a few months ago. I'd rather not see Jill period. 

• Members

Yeah but Mal said they were always going with Philly, and SSM has proven record of anti Schick since her last stint as HW, hence y we had no nauseating Shick/Cassie moment in May, pretty obvious LOL

Nah he pined for her 4 almost a year, longer than Sharon did for Dylan or Chelsea did for Adam, he's moved on with Chelsea, he good 

• Members

"Anti-Shick" LMAO. That's why they've been sharing more scenes together than they have in a long time. That's why Sharon is Nick's sounding board. Please.

Chelsea serves ZERO purpose. It's time to cut their losses with her and move on, but for some reason they are clinging to MCE.

This week wasn't too bad I suppose. I'm kind of over the Graham/Dina thing and I'm ready to move on. I really don't care anymore. I love Dina and everything about Marla Adams but it's stalling and I'm losing interest. Dina's return has done WONDERS for Jack and Ashley as characters. Jack's been much better since he lost the prick attitude he developed. I zoned out during Jack/Victor. Zzzz.

Jess Walton looked FANTASTIC this week

Jill had scenes with all the right people but I'm really over her pushing Billy and Victoria. I do think the writing for Victoria has been better since Sally took over and I like when Amelia isn't forced to mope for Billy. I liked the line about not chasing after Billy, or what not.

I didn't really care much for Jill/Phyllis, can't put my finger on why. I liked Jill's part of it. I don't know, maybe it's because Gina's back to being Butch Phyllis. And it's clear all Billy and Phyllis have in common is sex.

Daniel Goddard was tragically bad in the hospital scenes as Lily got on the elevator. He's not good at all but I love seeing Cane squirm. He's been far more interesting the last few months than he ever was. I didn't even mind Colin so far.

Gloria has also been used well (I think they got the memo about her) but I laugh anytime Chapman does the bug eyes. Please stop that it's ridiculous, but it fits Gloria and Chapman's OTT acting I guess. But she's been used better.

Archived