Y&R: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm a couple of days behind.

I was not disappointed with Jill vs FauxPhyllis. For once JW did not act like a whiny, teary-eyed, frustrated woman. She held her own. Only problem is... she was defending Victoria lol! It's funny how with Heather Tom, Victoria was almost constantly third wheel material and now with dead-eyed AH she's everyone's dream wife. Mmhkay.

Looking forward to Jill vs Dina.

• Members

Dina + Jill are life. 

Not a bad show today.  But now I'm wondering what's up with Hilary.  They have written her as so one-note the last few weeks, it was hard to read her today with Juliet.  I'm hoping that she was genuine.

Everything flowed very nicely today. 

• Members

I posted something similar to this like six months ago and all I heard was *crickets* 

Please register in order to view this content

Saw yesterday's episode last night and just about rolled when I heard Jill tell Phyllis, "I used to be you!" as I posted that same line months ago when mentioning how Hilary and Jill had great combative chemistry from the few verbal exchanges they had when Hilary was working at Jabot. 

Same line, different characters. 

Hm.

• Members

I love Dina and Jill. Come on TPTB make it work, give us more. You can tell how relaxed both actresses were and how much they enjoyed those scenes. MA where have you been all our Y&R lives?

I wonder if Graham is with Dina to help her with her business decisions? Something tells me Dina may be having some sort of memory loss, and being in Genoa City is helping her to see familiar faces. Also, she keeps on saying she "can make her own decisions."

Archived