Y&R: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice try, what?  How are you trying to shade me, this makes no sense.  You're accusing others of being passive aggressive then you post, to whom in particular?  Is that not the very definition of passive aggressive?

Don't take your argument with another poster and try to pin it on me.  My response wasn't even meant to be an argument with you.

You've been combative with others in the past but if you check my posts, I've not been one of those posters. There've been times when I've even agreed with you, I'm not petty and I'm in no mood for petty disagreements today.

Try to make it personal if you want but I won't respond in kind.

• Members

Mariah telling Noah he was raised by two healthy parents.

Please register in order to view this content

What!? Sharon and Nick were stable there for awhile, but I wouldn't say Noah had a stable childhood by any stretch. Not with his grandparents divorcing every few years, Sharon leaving the family, Cassie dying and Nick cheating.

I'm still enjoying Cane getting sued, but Juliet is weak. I can't believe she almost let him off the hook. Thank god for Hillary and Leslie.

• Members

The actress playing Juliet is ok. I think there was potential there but zzzz. I know people are liking her but eh. She has short-term psycho written all over her.

I lol'd at the stable parents thing. But to be fair Nick and Sharon were pretty boring and stable for a good long while, for the most part.

Archived