B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Maya is full of sh-t. She tells Nicole its okay to have help yet 10 seconds prior she wastaken aback by her having Julius there to help with the baby. Its insulting of her to have Pam watch the kid instead of her unemployed parents whom would love to

Julius was so messy today but I cant blame him

Isnt Coco like 16/17? Why is she concerned about Nicole and the baby? I cant believe she wasted the whole episode lamenting over it with RJ when they should be talking about teen topics

Please register in order to view this content

All bc she was fired from a job she wasnt qualified for

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They did? To what end? That's pathetic that some political/$$$$ org somehow tries to define art. I thought it was Brad's decision. And look it how meddling so-called PC turned out - anyone tuning in would assume Maya was a barren female. Having Maya face resistance, Rick struggling, $B tabloids, Carter freaking out, etc would have made for both great stories, but enlightening because we would have seen her take on the challenges and obviously overcome them. 

• Members

I tuned in and FF most of it....but Good Lord they're just manufacturing a crazy-Katie storyline...after everything that Quinn did, that's just ridic.  They should rename the show "As the Quinn Turns".  FF material.

On the other hand, I did watch a good bit of Nicole/Julius/Lizzie and then enter Maya.  I can't believe I'm saying this but....they actually have a great opportunity here with this story and Reign (sp?) as Nicole is doing a fantastic job with a little bit of material...huge opportunity to have Julius undermine Maya and create a custody ruckus.  If they're smart that is....

• Members

The Katie stuff is disturbing and using a handgun and a shotgun, where did that come from, to push this forward in 2 of the 3 episodes is truly sad. 

I'm typically B&B style, they suddenly rush Raya back home. I hope this ends up being a long-term s/l, but I think it'll be flushed in 3 weeks. It's just filler between DumbAs and his '2s' triangle and $Brill return. 

Archived