Cheap21

B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

440 posts in this topic

B&B was pre-empted on the west coast yesterday, so I don't know if Quinn and Ridge did the deed.  It was hard to tell during today's show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ponds said:

B&B was pre-empted on the west coast yesterday, so I don't know if Quinn and Ridge did the deed.  It was hard to tell during today's show.

 

You saw everything that happened twice today in the typical B&B multi-flashback in same episode - just kissing and same old 'why are we doing this?' It's quite tame especially considering what's going to happen next week per B&B promo video. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clear that today's show was meant to air on Friday due to that unnecessary national preemption a couple of weeks back. Terribly contrived with Pam being irresponsible with holster, waist jewelry that we'd never seen before and unrealistic that Eric would order Quinn to do the deed. If Eric was so close to Katie he would have done it himself and explained why. HT is great but this unhinged rage at Quinn is misplaced. Insert Brooke/$B, I'd go along with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today's episode was one bad train wreck. From Nicole's over the top convo with Rick to the whole Quinn/Katie nonsense. This show is awful terrible bad with some much needed help.

Edited by Soapsuds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

p3oauCE.png

 

You know the show sucks when the most intersting thing is tuning in to see what f--ked up wig they put Nicole in. To be fair, this one is slightly better than the last

Edited by Cheap21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

p3oauCE.png

 

You know the show sucks when the most intersting thing is tuning in to see what f--ked up wig they put Nicole in. To be fair, this one is slightly better than the last

That and the new opening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Horrific out-of-character writing to have Katie pull that gun on Quinn. Awful beyond belief.

 

And for what? To see Heather Tom AGAIN lose it? For the 800th time???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Today's episode was one bad train wreck. From Nicole's over the top convo with Rick to the whole Quinn/Katie nonsense. This show is awful terrible bad with some much needed help.

I hadn't seen the show in over a week - I had it on just so I could rewind and FF through...I saw that scene with Katie and just laughed.  The couple of weeks ago when Quinn said something like, "Katie is being unpredictable and I think she's dangerous."  LOLLLL of all people to say that...Quinn????   I turned it off then...tuned in yesterday and - Quinn pushes her and Katie finds a gun on the couch/table where she landed??  This is all so manufactured - why on Earth would Katie care so much about working at Forrester or being a jewelry designer out of the blue that she would go crazy???  Changed the channel back to the French Open. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Fevuh said:

I hadn't seen the show in over a week - I had it on just so I could rewind and FF through...I saw that scene with Katie and just laughed.  The couple of weeks ago when Quinn said something like, "Katie is being unpredictable and I think she's dangerous."  LOLLLL of all people to say that...Quinn????   I turned it off then...tuned in yesterday and - Quinn pushes her and Katie finds a gun on the couch/table where she landed??  This is all so manufactured - why on Earth would Katie care so much about working at Forrester or being a jewelry designer out of the blue that she would go crazy???  Changed the channel back to the French Open. 

her wanting to be a jewelery designer makes NO sense. The way it started it was a a way to get under Quinn's skin but now they are trying to sell this as a serious career venture for her. Eric said that she was better suited for the business side so it would make more sense for her to angle for a job in management, not designing.

 

The fact that she is now insane and completely obssessed over Quinn is ridiculous. The Quinn vs Katie feud could have worked had they given us better motives. This has been going on for what, 5-6 months? The setup wasnt bad with Quinn growing jealous bc she is insecure and has a history of mental instability. They should have had her do something to Katie to justify Katie hating her. The story went wrong when they flipped it and have Katie as the crazy one bc kissing Ridge as the motive for this is absurd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B&B has moved into H8-watch territory. Both stories today were filled with 'ugh' moments:

 

1. H8ie with the telescope and screeching. Ugh. 

2. CoCoPuffs scenes rehashing the Nicole scene from the other day. Why? Shows there is absolutely no reason for her or RJ

3. Nicole's wig and hilariously inappropriate attire (though she looked great in it) for taking care of a baby. 

4. They should just go all out with Julius - his clear loathing of Maya is being touched on, but you can tell Brad is trying to be PC. There is nothing wrong with having ONE character NOT accept Myron. Make that his motivation for pushing Nicole to take Lizzy. Not this ridiculous nonsense of a 21 yo being obsessed with having babies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, edgeofnik said:

B&B has moved into H8-watch territory. Both stories today were filled with 'ugh' moments:

 

1. H8ie with the telescope and screeching. Ugh. 

2. CoCoPuffs scenes rehashing the Nicole scene from the other day. Why? Shows there is absolutely no reason for her or RJ

3. Nicole's wig and hilariously inappropriate attire (though she looked great in it) for taking care of a baby. 

4. They should just go all out with Julius - his clear loathing of Maya is being touched on, but you can tell Brad is trying to be PC. There is nothing wrong with having ONE character NOT accept Myron. Make that his motivation for pushing Nicole to take Lizzy. Not this ridiculous nonsense of a 21 yo being obsessed with having babies. 

That's disappointing. RJ is a cute kid but this show doesn't utilize these characters at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, cassadine1991 said:

That's disappointing. RJ is a cute kid but this show doesn't utilize these characters at all

 

The actor playing RJ is actually good, especially given the age-inappropriate dialogue (contrast that with the way Reed on Y&R is written). I have no idea why they have two isolated 15/16 y.o. on this show - other than being scapegoats for breaking up Brill and the 'espionage' stories, both of which were undone! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, edgeofnik said:

 

The actor playing RJ is actually good, especially given the age-inappropriate dialogue (contrast that with the way Reed on Y&R is written). I have no idea why they have two isolated 15/16 y.o. on this show - other than being scapegoats for breaking up Brill and the 'espionage' stories, both of which were undone! 

He's a 16 year old rich kid living in Los Angeles, there's so many things he can do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.