B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You saw everything that happened twice today in the typical B&B multi-flashback in same episode - just kissing and same old 'why are we doing this?' It's quite tame especially considering what's going to happen next week per B&B promo video. 

• Members

Clear that today's show was meant to air on Friday due to that unnecessary national preemption a couple of weeks back. Terribly contrived with Pam being irresponsible with holster, waist jewelry that we'd never seen before and unrealistic that Eric would order Quinn to do the deed. If Eric was so close to Katie he would have done it himself and explained why. HT is great but this unhinged rage at Quinn is misplaced. Insert Brooke/$B, I'd go along with it. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

You know the show sucks when the most intersting thing is tuning in to see what f--ked up wig they put Nicole in. To be fair, this one is slightly better than the last

• Members

I hadn't seen the show in over a week - I had it on just so I could rewind and FF through...I saw that scene with Katie and just laughed.  The couple of weeks ago when Quinn said something like, "Katie is being unpredictable and I think she's dangerous."  LOLLLL of all people to say that...Quinn????   I turned it off then...tuned in yesterday and - Quinn pushes her and Katie finds a gun on the couch/table where she landed??  This is all so manufactured - why on Earth would Katie care so much about working at Forrester or being a jewelry designer out of the blue that she would go crazy???  Changed the channel back to the French Open. 

• Members

her wanting to be a jewelery designer makes NO sense. The way it started it was a a way to get under Quinn's skin but now they are trying to sell this as a serious career venture for her. Eric said that she was better suited for the business side so it would make more sense for her to angle for a job in management, not designing.

The fact that she is now insane and completely obssessed over Quinn is ridiculous. The Quinn vs Katie feud could have worked had they given us better motives. This has been going on for what, 5-6 months? The setup wasnt bad with Quinn growing jealous bc she is insecure and has a history of mental instability. They should have had her do something to Katie to justify Katie hating her. The story went wrong when they flipped it and have Katie as the crazy one bc kissing Ridge as the motive for this is absurd.

• Members

B&B has moved into H8-watch territory. Both stories today were filled with 'ugh' moments:

1. H8ie with the telescope and screeching. Ugh. 

2. CoCoPuffs scenes rehashing the Nicole scene from the other day. Why? Shows there is absolutely no reason for her or RJ

3. Nicole's wig and hilariously inappropriate attire (though she looked great in it) for taking care of a baby. 

4. They should just go all out with Julius - his clear loathing of Maya is being touched on, but you can tell Brad is trying to be PC. There is nothing wrong with having ONE character NOT accept Myron. Make that his motivation for pushing Nicole to take Lizzy. Not this ridiculous nonsense of a 21 yo being obsessed with having babies. 

• Members

The actor playing RJ is actually good, especially given the age-inappropriate dialogue (contrast that with the way Reed on Y&R is written). I have no idea why they have two isolated 15/16 y.o. on this show - other than being scapegoats for breaking up Brill and the 'espionage' stories, both of which were undone! 

Archived