B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's weird because I think about a brat and immediately think Jacob Young.  And if we're talking about flopping....

You think Darin Brooks is a better actor?  Good Lord.  They are both God Awful.  But Darin is by far in need of a hair transplant and acting lessons. 

• Members

@crc. I disagree about RE being 'limited.' She is the real deal but is being wasted on this show. For someone so young, she has that IT thing and is being saddled with stories that are fit for characters 10-15 years older.

Instead of H8Not, why not WigNot? DB/RE had a nice vibe when he was wooing her for $B and again when they were working together. 

DB doesn't bother me. In fact, they need to play more on his funny side with his extremely dysfunctional and OTT parents. WyNot is so normal compared to $B and Quinn. Where he fails - pining and moping over women that his bro. Yuk 

• Members

No one is coming off well in the Nicole story, but I think Julius is a monster.

Obba Babatunde does a great job playing him, but Julius is an absolute nightmare of a father. I can't come down hard on anyone else in that family when the father is anything but. 

The best thing those sisters can do is banish that man that man from their lives.

• Members

Well, he did for a second. Oliver is Whip's (Rick Hearst) cousin, and he also had a sister named Agnes (played by Sarah Brown). They were all dropped from the contract cast in 2011. Oliver remained in a recurring capacity and dated Aly before her death. If they hadn't killed Aly, Oliver could have well married into the Forrester family one day. But but but...

• Members

I agree Nicole had chemistry with Wyatt...and it wad refreshing that he was dating someone his brother hadn't dated first.  Brad bell probably realized that and cut short the pairing.

I also thought Nicole had chemistry with Oliver (Zach Conroy).

I liked that in the first months of the shoe that Nicole dated but wasn't in love.  Then they paired her with Zende...and I think that limited her character.  And don't get me started on Sasha...who had chemistry with Thomas.   And why is Carter still single????

• Members

So - did they just seriously squander a great opportunity by pretty much ending this baby storyline, for the sake of giving Rick and Maya what they wanted???  How stupid.  But hey, instead we get "let's bang my former step mom" with Wyatt and Katie instead.  Great job. 

• Members

I haven't watched B&B in ages but I'm surprised Sheila is back. I thought small business woman Kimberlin Brown would be too busy. I don't think I could care about this actress again, and I hope she stays the hell away from Y&R!

• Members

She'll eat both shows whole.  It's been speculated already that one of the new young female characters on Y&R is going to be Shela's daughter.  (Tess? that guitar player)...or one of the others.  The only hope is that ratings haven't gone up yet - in fact they dropped...so maybe that would convince TPTB to leave Sheila off Y&R.  I think it's only a matter of time though.  I say, Make America Great Again and kill her off for good, no returns this time.  Show the actual cremation live, with all characters awake and watching it too (that way there's no dreaming). 

• Members

I think they did a magnificent job today, but that story needed to end. In fact, I don't think it should have been done at all. I want them to take Nicole and Zende in a new direction that doesn't revolve around RIck and Maya. 

• Members

Sorry, SS, but...

Please register in order to view this content

Now as for last week...I kinda liked it. But it's clear for me (other than the breathtaking scenery) that I'm here for Sheila.

THOUGH I liked the Avant story.

PS. PF could get it...tan be darned...

Archived