B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's why I watch this bulls--t in small doses. Nothing is never consistent. Also, I am over these women drooling over dumb ass Eric at this point. I love John McCook, but I wish they'd kill Eric off. And Katie needs to be over at Spencer f-cking sh-t up for Bill. That's what she needs to do instead of playing peeping Tom and watching Quinn's every move. And can they bring Thorne back for Katie? She's in desperate need of some man meat. 

And Nicole/Zende now wanting a child after Zende b-tched all last year about her carrying a child for Myron? Ugh. I still can't process why they married these 2 off so quickly and sent Sasha off into the sunset either. 

This show just annoys me to no end...

• Members

Katie needs to go nutso and shoot Dollar Bill a la Nina with David Kimble. His the reason she's all messed up!  As for John McCook...they need to pair Eric with Brooke again and make Brooke the new Stephanie...of course that would mean Brooke would have to keep her legs closed.....

And Zende and Nicole got married at warp speed....I still don't know why and it didn't make any sense considering how much Nicole told him to go away.  Her wanting a baby now is another ridiculous story by Bradley.

Insta crush? Cause there has never been an indication of it.

• Members

to be fair to Zende, he expected the next time she got pregnant would be to him. He didnt want to put their lives on hold for Maya again for 9 months. Having a kid wasnt an issue; having one that wouldnt be for either of them was which was understandable

• Members

You forget who is writing this garbage. This soap went off the rails long time ago. It was in good shape way before the Myron mess started and once that started the show went downhill fast. So many insta weddings.....and bad pairings...loathe most of them on the show.

• Members

@cassadine1991 Re: GayJ/CocoPuffs. RJ is being written like he proverbial wise gay guy giving sage advice to all these women when he has zero experience. I'd call him AuntyJ but GayJ just flowed better. 

The show was fine until Myrna turned to Myron and/killing Aly/DarHead. It hasn't been the same since. Just moments filled with repetitive dialogue and illogical decisions (C2/DumbAs being the most glaring).

C'mon shouldn't Widge rip H8ie a new one for blackmailing him AGAIN - remember the dead fertility doctor? I mean I love me some HT, but are you telling me it's harder to find her a romantic partner than it is Bad Santa, who has had all these beautiful younger actors? Don't buy it for a minute. If anything, H8ie should blackmail Widge into a relationship with her. Now that would be worth watching. 

• Members

Heather Tom must enjoy the Emmy's and paychecks because why she hasn't run screaming from this show I'll never know. Katie is CRYING over Eric? Lawd. Since WHEN did they EVER have a close father/daughter relationship? Oh, that's right, NEVER. Katie was off screen for so long until Tom came onboard. No wonder I can never stand watching for long.

• Members

I have to LOL at the horrible writing by Bradley Bell. It was not too long ago that Sasha was front and center.....she came out of nowhere and her secret was revealed in 6 seconds with only a few good scenes between the Avants(Mama and Papa) and then the whole thing was dropped and Sasha slept with Zende and then she was gone to only reappear at Nicole's wedding to disappear again. Bradley Bell made such a big deal about her secret and poof gone.

Myron.....Ridge/Caroline/Thomas.....two more awful storylines that were pimped only to be dropped due to massive failure.

Watch Sasha reappear with Zende's child....LOL

• Members

@Soapsuds Sasha, who's currently 7 months preggers (you know she is) will reappear in a few months to 'create' conflict while Zende/Nicole are struggling. Cue Avant parents/Myron treating her like trash. Nicole will be too obsessed with Rick/Lizzy to care. I couldn't figure out why Sasha was written so harshly with zero sympathy - Julius treated his daughter horribly and yet Sasha was the bad one. Bring her back and have her working at Spectra, please. 

Archived