B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to address the Deacon plot holes/leaps:

1. Hounding Quinn for months?

2. So he intentionally missed to get her attention? 

3. Quinn not immediately suspicious when Deacon WALKS IN DOOR

4. Quinn opts to let Deacon call police for her

5. Quinn not seeing through Deacon's fake call, which was really bad dialogue 

6. Quinn quivering when Deacon pulled gun on her. The REAL Q would've said: 'I'm so sick of you losers pulling handguns on me. First H8ie, now you. You have two choices: get the hell out of my house or I lead you to the balcony and push you off. Goodbye' 

7. Deacon so drunk he can actually stand up, but a hit from Widge knocks him out cold. 

Other than that, I bought it all.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I'm not sure of the entire story but apparently Brad wasn't happy when KKL went to do Italian Dancing with the Stars, or something like that. So Brooke's had little POV or really anything to do since then, and it's pretty apparent on screen he lost complete interest in Brooke. But I can't say it with absolute fact that's the reason. Brooke was probably due to sit on the back for a while but she's basically an extra at this point.

• Members

IDA that she's a glorified extra. She isnt dominating the screen like she did a decade ago but she is still utilized. When she came back, she was thrown into a storyline right away but it bombed. I really dont think Bell knows what to do with an aging Brooke. As the mature matriarch, she is boring. She works as the skank, vamping it up but she's too old for that. She was used heavily in the early part of this year but that died down as they wrote her out last month following her wedding. She's back now and it looks like she will be drawn  back into the mix as of yesterday's episode when they included her in the shenanigans at the Forrester estate. True she isnt lead, but she's a strong supporting character and far from extra status, which is what I would classify someone like Pam 

that could also be true

• Members

There's nothing left for Brooke as the lead.  Too bad her replacement  has yet to come. Brooke repeating the same heinous acts she did 25 years ago in the name of Destiny is ridiculous.  Bold takes a potential vixen (Steffy, Sasha, Caroline, Sally2) and turns her into a lovesick puppy. Its exhausting!  

• Members

Oh, wow, I really enjoyed the mess that was Friday's episode. Yes, there were a lot of possible plotholes/unanswered questions, but I laughed SO MUCH at Deacon and Quinn's arguing -- "You tried to kill me!" "You tried to kill me FIRST!". It was written for comedy and it was hilarious. And, of course, when Deacon started flirting with Katie -- is it just me, or did she seem flattered for a second? Sean Kanan still f*cking has it. When he turns on the charm, it still works.

Ridge has had women pathetically throw themselves at him since 1987, so I bought it that Quinn said I love you first.

Well, considering he was a part of the show well before Sheila's last return in 2003, I think we can safely assume he's at least heard of her and what she's done to the families he was so closely entwined with.

He wasn't talking psycho yesterday. He was drunk as all hell! After he was knocked out and remained unconscious for a while, he sobered up a little. They even blamed it all on him drinking a little too much. Like I expected, they already set the ground for him to come back from this.

But, yeah, asking Quinn for money is clearly a retcon occurring when Bell decided to do this shooting story. LOL

Since he held a gun at her and made her think he was actually going to shoot her!

LMAO, yeah, Wyatt would have gotten his ass beat severely. Even Bill was like, chill.

While it's true that not everything fits together here (personally, I don't exactly care all that much), I think again this is a list of wrong assumptions. Was it established that Sheila was lurking outside? Quinn gets shot at last Thursday or whenever that was, right? Sheila didn't get to Katie's house until Friday, after the police had been called and Deacon hid. By the time Deacon was shooting at Quinn again, Sheila was at the police station. It's not really a huge stretch. But, it's B&B, so they clearly don't bother explaining the details.

Yep, I think this is probably the most likely explanation. It's clear he doesn't know what to do with her, and considering he rarely, if ever, tells any complex stories anymore, all possibilities for Brooke are wiped out. He'd have to get... creative!

• Members

How funny would it have been if, while Quinn and Ridge were on the balcony, someone shot at her again?

A twist within a twist within a twist within a twist.

On Monday's episode, we'd learn it was Bill, who wanted to "lighten the mood." But was he serious? We'd never know!

• Members

Then on Tuesday's episode we learn it was really Morgan DeWitt who found out about Ridge and Quinn so she wanted to get rid of the competition before she revealed herself. Eric shocks everyone by hiring her as Forrester's new head designer to replace Thomas since Morgan claims to have changed.

Archived