Cheap21

B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

440 posts in this topic

I haven't been watching but they're making her loony over the kid now? Lawd ...

Why was B&B trending today? I really never see it trending on my twitter feed.

Anyone see Jeff Trachta as the singing Trump on America's Got Talent?

15 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Anyone see Jeff Trachta as the singing Trump on America's Got Talent?

I missed it but I heard he was very good and received lots of applause from the audience.

jeff-trachta.jpg

Edited by Soapsuds

I didn't see him either (haven't watched the video clip yet) but my mom did and said he was great. I think she said they put him through or gave him a golden buzzer. IDK. Good for him.

I didn't realize that was Trachta. His performance was both funny and good. They put him through, The little girl ventriloquist got the Golden Buzzer.

How sad that a bad ex-Thorne gets more buzz than the show... 

H8ie's tears were just way OTT. Face it girl, you're just lashing out because your sister knows how to ride a stallion.

Why on earth are they continuing with kissy face Quidge? Good grief, they aren't GayJ/CoCoPuffs. Just do it! It would make the story a lot more credible if they continue H8ie angle, which Brad just isn't letting go after 7 months. 

24 minutes ago, edgeofnik said:

Ha...agreed...he was my least favorite Thorne. He wasn't that great in the role. But at least he is more popular right now than B&B....LOL

g1Fz8vh.png

She is crying over Eric: "My entire life, I've looked up to Eric. Ive felt more support and protection from him than my own father." Since when? They are overplaying this Katie and Eric relationship which came out of nowhere

38 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

@cheap21  You a mess :lol::lol::lol:

Not as messy as them damn wigs

Edited by Cheap21

1 minute ago, Cheap21 said:

g1Fz8vh.png

She is crying over Eric: "My entire life, I've looked up to Eric. Ive felt more support and protection from him than my own father." Since when? They are overplaying this Katie and Eric relationship which came out of nowhere

It's ridiculous....not even Brooke is making a big deal about it and she was the injured party. I just rolled my eyes and changed the channel. This story is another failure by Brad.

3 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

It's ridiculous....not even Brooke is making a big deal about it and she was the injured party. I just rolled my eyes and changed the channel. This story is another failure by Brad.

Yeah Brooke just found herself another man and moved on. Katie needs to get laid bc she has too much free time on her hands

1 hour ago, edgeofnik said:

H8ie's tears were just way OTT. Face it girl, you're just lashing out because your sister knows how to ride a stallion.

Why on earth are they continuing with kissy face Quidge? Good grief, they aren't GayJ/CoCoPuffs. Just do it! It would make the story a lot more credible if they continue H8ie angle, which Brad just isn't letting go after 7 months. 

GayJ? Care to explain? Are you implying something? 

Just now, Cheap21 said:

Yeah Brooke just found herself another man and moved on. Katie needs to get laid bc she has too much free time on her hands

She could use her hands. 😏😉

Wait? So does Katie want Eric or views him as a father? Which is it? This show is so damn incestuous at times...

3 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

Wait? So does Katie want Eric or views him as a father? Which is it? This show is so damn incestuous at times...

thats what confused me bc up till today they seemed to positioning him as a potential love interest but now he was more of a father figure