DAYS Actress Makes A Return

• Members

Did Ron like JPL and Rex on OL? I thought he was pushed to the forefront more by Frons and ABC. I was okay with JPL on OL but I can't say I liked him on DAYS at all. I thought I would but something just didn't click.

I can see Ron making Eve to be more like OL's Blair. I'd be okay with that and think her and Justin would work great. Make her a rival of Adrienne's and, of course, Lucas would have a problem with her because of what she's done to Jennifer. 

You know other former OLers will show up. I've posted before I'd like to see Catherine Hickland aboard. Maybe Hilary B. Smith? Someone that is a strong female lead that can hold their own and stir up this boring show. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

@Soapsuds LOL

Please register in order to view this content

Kassie's a great actress

I miss Hickland and Hilary B. Smith. Seeing Smith on GH was nice just because I adore her .... I thought Hickland has moved on from acting but she could probably be talked into something.

I don't know if Ron cared for JPL or not. I can see who Frank's pets are/were on GH during Ron's run but I don't know with OLTL. I better not see Farah Fath darken the doors again as Mimi.

• Members

In her and Bill's co-memoir, SSH wrote about how she and Charlotte Ross didn't get along when they worked together at DAYS.  (Unfortunately, I don't think she mentioned the time she allegedly slugged Kaye Stevens (ex-Jeri Clayton) in the ladies' room.  I would have LOVED to read her take on that, lol.)

Archived