DAYS: Actor set for fall return...

• Members

WILLIAM UTAY RETURNING TO "DAYS OF OUR LIVES"...

Please register in order to view this content

William Utay, who played the dastardly Dr. Wilhelm Rolf from 1997-2003 and 2007-2008, is returning to "Days of Our Lives" this fall. His return had been rumored in recent weeks with an audition script mentioning a doctor who can bring people back to life, audio heard of an actor named William being called to set, and a TV monitor photo posted of a balding man in a lab coat. Through the years, Rolf has implanted a mind-controlling device into Vivian Alamain's tooth; helped change Hope into Princess Gina; performed plastic surgery on Hattie to make her look just like Marlena; brought some teenagers to Salem in a spaceship-like pod; and erased all of John's memories, among many other misdeeds. Rolf supposedly died in 2003, but upon his return in 2007, when questioned how he came back from the dead, he simply stated "It didn't take." What craziness will he be up to this time around?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Grace and Frankie? Nah. I imagine it'll be Golden Girls and Knots Landing again.

If this were a UK soap that would have already happened. I wish our soaps were more adventerous but then we'd have the usuals whining. Look at the negative reaction to OLTL and AMC online.

• Members

In my mind, Will would be bent over a table, EJ pumping away, when Sami walks in. That would be their signature move.

Please register in order to view this content

But you are right -- who are we kidding? Kissing is too much for some! 

Ha! That is certainly something we are likely never to see in US daytime TV!

Archived