Do u think Ron Carlivati will be a success at DAYS?

• Members

I am actually getting very interested in Rons material at DAYS. Looking forward to seeing Alison Sweeney, Chandler Massey and Morgan Fairchild. Apparently exciting stuff is coming. I think Ron will be a great fit for DAYS

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i agree with the opinion it has to be better. I watched him for his entire OLTL run and yes, some of his stories were terrible (Jess regressing to a teenager, for example) but overall I thought he wrote the show well. I guess I enjoy most of the campy stuff and DAYS should be a great fit for that. At this point IF the show has ANY chance of turning it around, Ron would be its best bet. 

Sami and Will are great starts and I'm sure he'll bring on more former characters. He was good about using history (for the most part) with OLTL. .

• Members

I think we can all agree after Josh Griffith and Denas horrid writing it can only go up. Plus Ron had almost two years off between GH and DAYS stints maybe hes refreshed. He loves hugely campy, larger then life stories. I would love to see a surge in ratings. DAYS had a small surge during its anniversary it couldnt sustain.

So for a few of you were u more entertained by Rons GH then Jean Ps? 

• Members

I'm sure it will be close to 3 eps. LOL. Everyone always complains about wanting change no matter what. Sadly, his expectations are probably quite high so that won't help any. However, with the complete mess that this show is and has been for years I'm willing to give him a good six months. He's going to need it to clean up this sh*t! 

Archived