B&B - May 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Nicole likely cant get pregnant bc of scar tissue found from her first pregnancy. WTF?!? That SAME doctor was ready to impregnate her last fall and there was no mention of any scarring

Brooke is a horny ho. She knows her son is about to join them on the plane ride so she decides to f--k Bill right there. Thank god Rick was running late with Maya or else they'd be in for quite a show

• Members

For me it would have been far more interesting if Zende would be the one infertile instead of Nicole which I predicted would happen during the Lizzie pregnancy, 2nd pregnancy for Rick storyline, now 3rd pregnancy for Zende storyline.  I now predict she goes boinkers and run away w/Lizzie or something..maybe sue for her child back.  I wish they could find something else for this character besides baby baby baby.

• Members

It cracked me up when Maya said something to Nicole and Zende like - she would have a Nanny in place as well and she hoped she wasn't infringing on them for this trip and them taking care of Lizzie.  *itch you borrowed her womb for 9 months and then asked AGAIN for it after THAT....what do you mean you're hoping you're not infringing????!

• Members

Re: Nicole. Again today no mention of the Instagram Turkey Baster show from fall. Bizarre. Does Brad really think the young demo for summer really are going to tune in for a 21 yo's desperate need to get knocked up - again? Or maybe live the suddenly glamorous LA social scene - clubbing, partying etc. Despite every effort to make her look fugly with those mops, RE is stunning and her abs are hands down the best on the show. Turn her into a real model and give her model problems - like drug temptation, body image pressure etc. Have her make out with CoCo. Anything is better than this. 

Re: Rick. I'm certain he witnessed Brooke's very open 'heart' giving and giving as a child. That's why Rick was happy to marry Myron. Even though I love Raya, I hate they are boxed in. 

• Members

Has eitherrrrr Nicole or Maya asked where their sister Sasha is?  Anyone sent out a search party?  I only watch about 10 minutes a week so I probably missed it.  But no one asks about Sasha, and Nicole and Maya don't even talk about the parents...are they still living in that Motel room?  Weird that Maya would be married to Rick - a Forrester.  And your wife's parents are living at the Motel 6/Super8 

• Members

To sell such filth, you have to believe that, deep down, Ridge harbored feelings for his daughter and she for him.  There was no way to clean that up, but the Bells have been salivating to get a rootable incestuous pairing onscreen.

Archived