cassadine1991

GH: May 2017 Discussion Thread

130 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, KMan101 said:

Zzzzz If they pair those two

As if GH needs yet another mismatched dry as couple with no chemistry.  

1 hour ago, frequentsoapfan said:

As if GH needs yet another mismatched dry as couple with no chemistry.  

LOL exactly

On 5/4/2017 at 0:54 PM, AlexElizabeth said:

C_ASQRsUwAAyZdh.jpg

Didn't Tracy used to have this exact same hairstyle?  Maybe he did it as a tribute!

10 hours ago, titan1978 said:

Didn't Tracy used to have this exact same hairstyle?  Maybe he did it as a tribute!

OMG.  Yes, Tracy did have the exact same hairstyle! :o

On 5/6/2017 at 6:28 PM, frequentsoapfan said:

On GH Twitter I saw a few people shipping Shriektina and Woodpile

C_GyFXpVoAA1mVp.jpg

isnt she like 14?

Is this going to be like those people who pushed Kristina and Tony Geary's pet Ethan? Maybe that's why he looks so greasy in the photo...

2 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

isnt she like 14?

She comes across about 14. 

And are we supposed to believe Kristina is actually working at the coffee shop? Hair is even pulled back, she's wearing 4'' heels, and she's too bitchy and spoiled to be working a low rent job where she'd actually have to serve people. 

11 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Is this going to be like those people who pushed Kristina and Tony Geary's pet Ethan? Maybe that's why he looks so greasy in the photo...

:lol: Don't ever change DRW50!

22 hours ago, titan1978 said:

Well Jane Elliot wears it better...LOL.  Maybe he was doing a tribute to Caitlyn Jenner.:ph34r:

5 hours ago, cassadine1991 said:

she's in her 20s. not her fault she looks younger

Not just looks its the whining and mannerisms.

A lot of it is probably why she's still recurring and only getting a couple of appearances a month ...

I have liked the material they have given Maura West as Ava lately.  The story line with the pills and now, Ava's efforts to get custody of her daughter full-time is actually more conventional soap stuff--a mother going way overboard due to obsessive love for her children.  I'd rather see this type of story than bombs, gun violence, or mystery stories that leave me disappointed.  I have said repeatedly that Jean and Shelly are traditional P&G-style writers, and I do not have a problem with that at all.  They should stick to the more traditional family-oriented storylines like they are giving MW right now and avoid the mystery stories.  While good in other ways, they are generally lousy with mystery stories.  I still have not completely forgiven them for that awful hospital serial killer fiasco.

1 hour ago, frequentsoapfan said:

Why do they keep insisting on making the Nurses's ball a red carpet event and not just a regular hospital charity event? Barely even have people to fill tables but Mario Lopez is the host? 

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/general-hospital/photos/

Another embarrassing and cringe inducing Nurses Ball:rolleyes: FV has turned the NB's into a campy farce. We'll never get the soulful and heartfelt human moments like we did in the 90's.

Edited by victoria foxton