Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dragonflies

"Roseanne" revival in the works

86 posts in this topic

Woo hoo!!! Though I'm slightly nervous about how outlandish Roseanne may make it and how political it could be. But I'm still thrilled it's coming back.

I also love that they seem to have a role for Sarah Chalke too.

I just want Johnny Galecki to be part of it! I am actually wanting to see this! Dan going to be alive OMG yes!!!

I think it might have been better on Netflix though

Pretty sure it's been said in other articles Galecki will take part.

Not sure if it would be better on Netflix, probably, but I'm cautious on how Roseanne will handle it.

I say make the final season of Roseanne a dream of Dan's. Let's say he was in a coma after his heart attack & dreamt all that

Love that all the originals are back, including "the real" Becky. In true Roseanne form, Sarah Chalke will also appear as a different character (maybe a neighbor.. next door, living in the Bowman's and Tilden's old place; the snazzier replica of their own house... just throwing out fun ideas). 

I wonder if some of their peripheral characters, like Martin Mull's Leon and Sandra Bernhard's Nancy, will pop up. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

All criticisms of nostalgia TV aside, I'm happy if it caps off the show better than Season 9.

I feel like Season 9 was just a big ole middle finger to Disney/ABC. Which is a shame. I hope Season 10 will do the show justice. They also have to address Glenn Quinn/Mark. He went way too young :(

1 hour ago, KMan101 said:

From the Upfront today

rosanne-abc-CONTENT-2017-840x460.jpg

Lord as usual Lecy looks like [!@#$%^&*]! I didn't even recognize her. What's on the top of her head? John Goodman has not aged well.