YR: New character joining Y&R

• Members

"There’s a hot new hunk coming to THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS! The soap has announced that Ryan Ashton has been cast as Zack, and he will make his debut in the episode scheduled to air on Thursday, May 18."

http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/posts/the-young-and-the-restless-ryan-ashton-zack-130919

Why a Zack? He'd be a perfect young Chance.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That could be. Wasn't PB talking about a newcomer in a recent interview? I assumed it was Dina but maybe not.

I guess they are going to let Jill wither away. You have to be an old man to head a family on Y&R these days. They were more progressive in the 70s, 80s, and 90s than today.

• Members

Sally has already brought in two new male characters that haven't done squat. Yes I am referring to Reid and Scotty. Both should have captivating stories but instead both are complaining about something. When they are not complaining both are just have meaningless conversations with other characters on the canvas.

• Members

I missed the entrepreneur part. That's just what Jill needs, someone to mentor into Chancellor Industries. While she's recovering from this heart attack and traveling, who's minding the business? Are they going to start ignoring the existence of CI like they ignore that she has other offspring besides Billy. Or that she's the most experienced business woman in GC?

Jess was on Y&R Facebook live chat today. When asked what advice she'd give her character she said it would be keep out of her kids love life. I hope her return isn't all about that. I'm not optimistic.

• Members

It doesn't have to be onscreen. Chance can be living at the mansion and be seen leaving and going to work. It's just his set-up. His story doesn't have to be about watching him work, he can be used wherever they want him

Not anymore. Jill sold it to Victoria. But Jill still owns part of Fenmores which is now at Jabot.

Archived