A new Y&R Return

• Members

Taken from Peter Bergman's interview with SOD

As for what’s ahead, Bergman teases, “Jack is foundering a bit and I just got news that someone is walking back into his life who he thought was long gone, and I’m very excited about it. It takes Jack into a whole new direction. I sit in my dressing room and they drop a script with me and I open it up and I say, ‘Oh, my God. This could be incredible!’ And so, it just goes on. It has been a treasure trove of jewels that I’ve gotten to play and I feel like the luckiest guy in the world.”

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/icymi-peter-bergman-interview/

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think its Dina cause that was spoiled months ago. I think he is just pimping her story with whoever that person is returning...LOL.  I doubt its Kyle unless its another 100th recast......LOL   None of the HWs have known how to write for the younger cast.

• Members

That quote doesn't necessarily mean that it is someone from the past that isn't currently on the canvas. It just says someone is coming back around into his life that he thought was gone. Could it be another Jack/Nikki pairing? Maybe he just thought that the show would never go there again. With Victor leaving town maybe Jack and Nikki will rekindle before he gets back. 

• Members

Couldn't he just be talking about Dina?

When does she even appear again? I have about four or five episodes sitting on the DVR ... I feel like her return visit was announced eons ago.

Yep, I figure Dina too

I doubt that kind of talk would be for Kyle, though he should be on the canvas with a competent actor.

Why can't this show actually write for their younger characters?

Any exes he could be talking about though? Doesn't seem all that likely. But anything would be better than forcing him with Gloria

Archived