DAYS: Casting teaser update: Final 4 candidates...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Morgan Fairchild...got her start in daytime in the 70s..came back for a decent year long stint in the mid 90s...and has appeared on Bold and the beautiful a few years ago.  I think she did ago hallmark channel.movie in 2014 or 2015 playing the boss of Lindsey Harley (AMC, days and passion fame).

I'd be fine with Morgan Fairchild or Donna Mills on a soap.  Both can shade like the best of them..and can be over the top.  

And let's face it....Kate needs someone to keep her on her toes...like Vivian did in the 90s

• Members

Bingo.  Although Morgan is ageless especially after several visits to Hunter Tylo's plastic surgeon.  That is so Carlivati.  Some big drag queen dominatrix.  he took one look at all the DiMera, Kiriakas, Hernandez maleness under Higley and said "where's the drag queen!?"  Love it though.  Evangeline!  I hope her face moves a bit though.  I have to say: it's so jarring to see some of these actress from yesteryear.  Mills did well with the cosmetics but Jackie Zeman, Leslie Charleston and some others, it's painful to watch as much as they are dears to this fan.  Why don't these soaps contact Terri Davis (April Edge) who is on Facebook and is naturally gorgeous. Or Sharon Gabet (who's has done no botox and let her hair go completely grey; she's stunning still!)  She'd be a great villainess.  Or Ann Flood, Mauve Maguire.  So many New York actresses who are still pleasing and can act!  

• Members

Which is a big problem with writers and EPs. That's why the soaps tanked. No one cared what the audience wanted to see. It was what they as a writer or EP wanted to see on their show.  As a writer you should be thinking what isn't working and what does my audience want to see. Not hey I want Morgan and [!@#$%^&*] the audience.

• Members

Ron has to pull a stunt a week starting July to attempt to save the show.  More power to him.  No, Morgan isn't going to bring up the ratings in one week or at all; but he starts to create buzz each week.  Some smaller tidbits and some bigger. Sami return is big. If he gets Tyler Christopher to join, that'll be big to some.  But he has to go bold with the story points.  He needs to bring in contemporary twists and up the ante on the gay plot.  Have Paul go on Prep and want an open relationship and Sonny be conservative and refuse to agree.  Have JJ return to his wicked pot ways and go bi with Paul.  When Marie comes out of the attic and announces she's returned to the convent, she's not happy with Jenn's swashbuckling son.  Get Missy Reeves to play a supportive mom...Oh that would be Carlivati's just reward for her Chick Filet whatever the hell controversy.  Have Hope drop the police gig, which ruined her character, and fall for a younger man and go through a mid-life crisis and take Chad to bed.  Get rid of Lanie.OMG I can't believe that non-actress is getting scenes in September.  WTF.  

Archived