Y&R May Sweeps

• Members

Victor - He has been shunned by his family but he will work hard earn their trust back and prove how important family is to him.

Nick/Chelsea - Nick is torn with helping Chelsea find Chloe or staying loyal to his family and keeping the secret

Victoria/Billy/Phyllis - Victoria is hurt by the reunion of Billy and Phyllis but is not ready to throw in the towel yet.

Hilary/Devon/Mariah - Hilary is having trouble moving on from her marriage and her jealousy is getting the best of her as she sees how easily Devon has with Mariah

Abby - As she comes into her own at NE, her insecurities might get the best of her as she might be willing to prove herself to Victor at any cost.

Jack/Gloria/Ashley/Ravi - The siblings relationship is tested when a surprise from the past comes into their lives. Meanwhile both pursue surprising and unexpected romances.

Lauren/Scott/Sharon - Lauren has a surprising reaction to her son's new relationship.

Cane/Lily/Juliet - Cane concern of Juliet's presence in his life caused him to unwittingly make matters worse.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Victor - He has been shunned by his family but he will work hard earn their trust back and prove how important family is to him.  WELL THIS IS A NEW PLOT TWIST. NOT

Nick/Chelsea - Nick is torn with helping Chelsea find Chloe or staying loyal to his family and keeping the secret  SO THEY ARE BUILDING A STORY AROUND A DEPARTED CONTRACT ACTOR.  INSPIRED.

Victoria/Billy/Phyllis - Victoria is hurt by the reunion of Billy and Phyllis but is not ready to throw in the towel yet.  SALLY WAS DESPERATE TO SPICE THINGS UP.  WHICH EXEC TOLD HER TO PUT THESE TWO BACK TOGETHER?  I LIKED THEM TOGETHER BUT CAN'T BELIEVE SALLY WANTED IT.

Hilary/Devon/Mariah - Hilary is having trouble moving on from her marriage and her jealousy is getting the best of her as she sees how easily Devon has with Mariah.  YAWN

Abby - As she comes into her own at NE, her insecurities might get the best of her as she might be willing to prove herself to Victor at any cost. ANY STORY BUILT AROUND THE ORDWAY'S MINIMAL ACTING SKILLS IS SURE TO TURN VIEWERS AWAY.  IMAGINE IF ALLY SWEENEY WERE PLAYING THE PART.  FIND A QUALITY ACTOR 

Jack/Gloria/Ashley/Ravi - The siblings relationship is tested when a surprise from the past comes into their lives. Meanwhile both pursue surprising and unexpected romances. ANOTHER FAILED HEAD WRITER WHO CANNOT COME UP WITH SOMETHING FOR EILEEN D.

Lauren/Scott/Sharon - Lauren has a surprising reaction to her son's new relationship.  DANIEL HALL IS NOT LIGHTING ME ON FIRE.  DULL

Cane/Lily/Juliet - Cane concern of Juliet's presence in his life caused him to unwittingly make matters worse.  THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR THIS THREESOME.

FIRE SALLY

• Members

What can I say?? None of the stories are working.

Lauren is going to be upset with Sharon? Really?? Considering what a whack job Phyliss is too and she wanted her son to date her. GMAB!

Jack and Gloria are an April Fools joke. No need to add more on that mess....

Cane with Juliet and Lily is boring.....plain and simple

Nick and Chelsea....who cares...they have zero chemistry.....

Do I go on??????????

THANK YOU!

• Members

I thought Sally didnt want Phyllis and Billy together. Something tells me someone up above knew the goldmine between those two.actors. Gina and Jason T chemistry is so hot u wonder if there is something going on behind the scenes. Even though u know they are both married in real life. The Villy reunion tanked so bad..i loathed every minute of it and now changed my tune on Amelia i cant stand her as Victoria. 

• Members

Me either. Sounds like the same old shiiiiit ugh

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz was my first thought too! @Soapsuds

I can't believe they thought anyone would want to see Jack/Gloria together

I like Ravi but honestly I'd rather they have tried him with Phyllis

Juliet is snoozeville how soon before she turns psycho? NO ONE CARES

Of course everyone will forgive Victor. Zzzzzzzz. Makes all of this fucken pointless

• Members

They know folks don't want to see gloria and jack despite my thinking they were funny at first. That pairing has a purpose. It's to make Phyllis and Billy okay so the show can attempt to play it's next big triangle - phyllis/Billy/Vikki. 

• Members

Good point about Jack/Gloria. I can see the "comedy" in having them sleep together while drunk but to continue it? EWWWW. LOL. Jack is shitting on John's memory IMO. Agreed that it's to make Phyllis and Billy OK. I have no desire to see Victoria whine and mope about them as Phyllis wipes the floor with her. And I'm so over Jack hating Billy. It makes him look like a miserable bitter old man.

Abby also looks ridiculous being so insecure (which would make sense if they wrote her better) and constantly sniping at Victoria. She looks ridiculous. And she's like the only one working at Newman. It just feels so isolated.

Archived