Y&R GT/JT Canadian Fan Event spoilers

• Members

Jason and Gina did a fan event together in Canada over the weekend. Jason and Gina also confirmed that a Philly reuion is happening.

Jason said the Bella paternity story will be coming out soon, in the next few weeks. Kevin or Billy..

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cause all the pairings are bad and her stories are boring as hell and her attempted stories last only 3 weeks. She can't tell multiple stories at the same time. She should view episodes of ATWT from 1991 and 1992 where Marland had multiple high intense grabbing stories.

• Members

She's right about that, but the damage was done and she probably should have just let it play out. Wasn't it even worse that Billy screwed Jack over for someone he didn't even stick with for long?

This is the only soap board I'm on these days so I have no real sense of the popularity of any of these couples.

• Members

She was right. It did destroy both characters. Phyllis has sat on the backburner since Sally got here, a few episodes with Lauren, a few episodes with Ravi, a few episodes with Billy and a few with Nick here and there. They wrote off her daughter (thank god). Is Summer still in Belize? LMAO

lawd

Now she's going to back to "Philly"? I like them more than Billy and Victoria but that isn't saying much.

Archived