amybrickwallace

RIP Peter Hansen (GH/PC) (1921-2017)

52 posts in this topic

It wouldn't have taken much, and the key characters are all right there, and the Flashbacks are in their archives. Not a lot of work. Throw in a scene of Lulu talking to Serena (someone Serena would know and a throwaway line about Christina Baldwin(?Collins) and the story writes itself. The actors could have ad-libbed between flashbacks....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Not surprised they forget Scott and Lucy have another daughter out there. They could've mentioned that Christina was settling in at university for a summer semester or on a vacation along the French Riviera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, cassadine1991 said:

 Not surprised they forget Scott and Lucy have another daughter out there. They could've mentioned that Christina was settling in at university for a summer semester or on a vacation along the French Riviera

I'm not surprised either, they basically rewrote it thanks to ReRon and made it like PC was all a dream(the later years) so Christina probably no longer exists

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

I'm not surprised either, they basically rewrote it thanks to ReRon and made it like PC was all a dream(the later years) so Christina probably no longer exists

But she was there pre-vampire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ron planned to bring Christina on but the story was awful and Kin apparently rebelled against it because of how it made his character come across. And it sounded like his concerns were valid.

Edited by KMan101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's right I forgot about that. Yeah they were going to have Scotty hit Christina or something like that. Scotty is many things but he's not a woman beater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2017 at 1:31 PM, dragonflies said:

That's right I forgot about that. Yeah they were going to have Scotty hit Christina or something like that. Scotty is many things but he's not a woman beater

Yikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.