Logo

KMan101

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL this thread is already better than the show.

I sometimes think certain gay guys turn it up thinking they're cute being the stereotypical gay. I just get slightly turned off. Sometimes it doesn't seem geniune. Not all but some. My former roommate dated a gay guy who loved to play up the role around others and he was quite bitchy but then it was all sort of a facade. He even told me once how exhausting it was. I don't get it.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I just tend to be me - but yes, a lot of gay guys tend to put up a facade - either by being mega-gay or mega-masculine. It's sort of endearing to me though.

• Members

Anyone see First Date tonight on NBC? It had two gay guys going out on their first day. One of the guys was flaming gay.....LOL and his job was being a medium

. One was blonde and the other dark hair and both were slim. The darker hair guy was cuter but started flaming when the blonde guy started flaming way over the top....LOL.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I use to like the game show RuPaul was hosting but it disappeared for some reason. It was nice seeing the hunky models with those boxes....LOLOLOL

The show is coming back!

Archived