Logo

KMan101

• Members

I know! There was such a drought. I'm very happy to see so many classic sitcoms (and dramas) on the air again.

LOL I had heard about that "controversy"

And hello there Robby ... lol

Was he the "villain"?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I almost wish I still had Logo for all the classic shows, but I don't since I dropped cable and I know it may not seem like much but I switched to Sling TV, and love it, but the LOGO channel is an extra $5 a month, not worth it for one channel(it comes with others I don't watch)

• Members

These channels cut things to ribbons. I was watching a Star Trek rerun and a huge scene was cut out. I don't own a lot of DVDs now because I realized they spent more time collecting dust than being watched, but I still go that route more if there's a show I really want to see - either that or hoping Netflix still has it as their catalog shrinks more and more in favor of Marvel's latest navel-gaving. 

• Members

Yes, start a new thread for it. I'm usually up on all that but I guess I'm not ... I've heard of Sling TV though, it's available as an app on my TCL Roku TV (I suggest people look into them, the picture quality is great; I love it but I guess you can just buy a Roku stick).

DirecTV and YouTube now also offer TV services for decent prices. But Youtube has limited availability so far. DirecTV also has already gone up in price tho, which is a bit disappointing.

• Members

He was essentially the only one who realised he was on a reality show, not somewhere to find love. He was great!

Chad was also hot on Finding Prince Charming, but he was also completely batshit crazy.

Please register in order to view this content

It's a bit if his hotness outweighs the fact that he's so crazy and risk having a stalker for the rest of your life.

Archived