Y&R: Tables Have Turned! - Promo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The last few weeks when given more meaty material (subjective, I know but still) he's just failed at every turn IMO. Awful.

Mal buddy, we are here to help!

I don't normally like longer hair on guys but I think he looks good with it. At least he looks washed and clean unlike a lot of men on soaps lately. Someone must have told the Y&R guys to clean up a bit.

Tracey Bregman is looking great lately. I like her hair like that.

Are we going to have to sit through a Phyllis/Sharon/Scotty triangle? They keep testing him with everyone. Wonder what Lauren would think if Phyllis bones her son?

• Members

Certainly Victor could get his jet back with Chloe in it.  Victor didn't kill Adam, he framed him for murder and then helped him to escape.  Chloe is the murderer.  I guess he doesn't want Chloe spilling her guts, but after finding our she murdered Adam, you'd think he'd want her punished.  

• Members

wel, Victor knew Chloe killed Adam shortly after he died. he never said anything IMO because he was the one who sent for her to frame Adam (like you said). My thing is...didn't Eric say he would never do a scene where one of Victor's kids hit him after HT Victoria slapped him years ago? 

• Members

I bet we're meant to buy that Phyllis is a contemporary of Michael, Lauren AND Scotty even though that makes zero sense.  Phyllis going after the son of her best friends is far more damaging to the character than sleeping with her husband's brother in my opinion.

Archived