Y&R: Tables Have Turned! - Promo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know someone did explain in this month's thread why re:Nick caring so I'm even touching that.

So she escapes?  Really? I had hoped given the peek I got at the gym the other day that something more would come of Nick apparently figuring it out. Looked like he had her cornered when I saw the clip. Oh, well.

• Members

I'm sorry but I share the same sentiment as others. Nick didn't give a flying f-ck about Adam at all during the character's entire stint. I just find it unbelievable he now cares. 

It should've been Sharon & Chelsea solving this case from the start w/ help from Paul or even a returning Scotty, who is writing a memoir . Then I'd believe it all. 

Also, I am so sick of them having Nikki 'write' Victor off when she'll take him back in a month flat. Victor will come down with something and she'll go running back. It's sickening at this point. Just leave the 2 together at this point. 

• Members

Nick must be getting his Heather Tom moment.

I swear Y&R creative team reads these messageboards- they know how often we talk about that classic scene where Heather Tom's "Victoria" slapped Victor. Now, they're clearly trying to give Nick a similar moment but it won't be as effective.

Back then, Victoria's rage built up organically while the writing in this current storyline is really stretching it with Nick's 'love' for Adam and sense of justice toward his brother's killer. Oh brother!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Didn't the current EP say in an interview that he does read comments on boards?

And yeah I am not buying the kool aid Y&R is trying to sell us with Nick and his undying love for his brother Adam...please ....

• Members

Yeah, haven't been able to buy the Nick loves Adam and is a SuperSleuth. A better story would've been that Chloe gets caught and reveals that she secretly helped Adam escape. Chloe implicates Victor, she gets the entire town on her side, dumps The Monk and blows Bacteria skyhigh with Bella reveal. This could've been months of good material. 

Archived