B&B - April 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly, I think there's more to that. Brad has his unique brand of male leading characters. They need to be DOUCHES.

JT, DTB were pretty much beta males. Much like Windsor Harmon, who's also out.

Even Liam can be douchy most of the times. If the males get sappy, they get backburnered (Thomas, Eric) until they get insufferable and stubborn again.

• Members

The only reason DTB was let go was bc they wanted to tell the Taboo story. He had a very youthful look to him and they couldnt sel a story where it looked like Brooke was going to hook up with him.

JT was never a good fit for Rick. He lasted much longer than he should have. I dont think either was let go bc of their physique bc its not like either was hired looking like fitness models

We're back to Katie sticking her nose in Quinn's business and Im over it.

Anyone know what episode Brooke went to Bill in Australia following her breakup? I  seemed to have missed that one. 

• Members

I actually liked DTB as Thomas. He looked more like Taylor than Ridge IMO. B&B hasn't been able to sell any of its ridiculous stories as of late.

After seeing JY in the role ....JT seemed too young to be Rick.

I am tired of it too and we have Dollar and Brooke again having their slutty encounters in his office.

I think it was the episode after Brooke stormed into Eric's hotel room and told him nothing. The following episode everyone was back in LA and Brooke was shown in Australia with Dollar Bill in toe too.

• Members

Justin Torkildsen always felt like what Stephanie Cameron was as DAYS' Jennifer Horton: a bland lookalike substitute for the original actor. I certainly don't miss him in the role, nor DTB as Thomas. Thomas overall was never clearly defined and is always basically a blank slate whenever a new actor takes over. 

• Members

I needed a good laugh today and sadly it came through Brill. Why bother with corny language and cringeworthy props - KKL/DD have chemistry that's always off the charts - just like TK/RS. Compare that to forced TK/KKL to see difference with these four.

The gimmicks really undermine the good thing about $B - he accepts and values Brooke as she is, which is unlike any of her other relationships.

I suppose Brad wants us to remember that Brooke is nothing unless she's 'following (filling) her heart' with... love. ❤️ 

• Members

He has to sell the couple and he's run out of options. They failed before with viewers but Bradley is still wanting them to stick.

Today proved that an 80 year old Brooke can still be a tramp instead of growing up.....

Today's show was horrible bad awful embarrassing. The Katie stuff is just insufferable too!

• Members

@Soapsuds Katie being inserted into Queric has never worked. Widge summed it up: 'Why are you doing this?'  There is zero logic or goal for Katie to hold this over them. She gains nothing - it's not like she wants Bridge to keep $B free. The job angle doesn't make sense because if she wanted to work at FC, certainly Brooke or Eric could make that happen easily, especially with her work history there. Again, having HT being assertive and tough works well, but it's misplaced. 

• Members

She's doing it bc she's a bitch. From what we've seen she actually takes pleasure in making Quinn squirm. She could easily go to Eric for a job but she likes having power over Quinn and this is what thats about. She is being harder on Quinn for kissing Ride than she was with Brooke screwing her husband

This corny ass ho

Please register in order to view this content

Archived