B&B - April 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Haven't watched the episode but the last person on the writing credits wrote today's script.  Bradley Bell continues to pimp the wrong couples. We are at it again with Brooke and Dollar Bill which didn't work before. Even his tremendous pairing of Liam and Steffy tanked in the ratings for their Aussie wedding. This show has no couple to root for or person except for maybe Shirley. And Jacob Young continues to be wasted on Mrs. Myron Forrester.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh and Brooke is ridiculous. She had a good man that was 100% devoted to her in Bill and she dumps him when Ridge decided he wanted her back. Ridge ends up cheating on her and she runs back to Bill and of course he takes her back. She was single for what, 2 weeks?

• Members

I'm over Brooke and her non stop need for a man at all times. The rest of the Forresters are trying to fix the Spectra issue, but she's all about her personal life. Not trying to focus on her job, whatever it is. Worse yet, Steffy being pushed as Forrester matriarch. I know it's not official, but I can see them, as most can, blatantly trying to cash in on the wonderful Sally/Stephanie dynamic of yesteryear. Trying to recreate it with their namesakes. Problem for me is, while new Sally is tolerable, Steffy isn't. She's spoiled and arrogant. Susan Flannery was a strong actress and could add layers. Steffy..not so much. I don't see why anyone would seek her character's approval and friendship like new Sally apparently wants.

Moreover, this will never be addressed, but can the borderline incestous Forrester family REALLY look down on anyone? By rights they should be the Kardashians of the fashion world. Successful, but looked down upon.

• Members

I was going to say it the other day but resisted...so thanks for this! hahahaha.  I actually have enjoyed some of it the past couple of days....nosy Katie works for me.  Finally if they make Quinn have some comeuppance after all the ridiculous things she's pulled...and even if not...if someone else finally tortures the living 8888 out of her it's due time. 

• Members

Brooke is still a slut and Dollar Bill is just a horny man period.

Katie needs to get a life. I am tired of her meddling in other peoples life.

Bradley Bell needs to end these horrendous stories he has on air right now. They are all awful.

Archived