B&B - April 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^ I found that scene to be completely demeaning to Brooke. I don't know what they were thinking and the horse thing needs to end.

I'm also pissed at what they've done with Sally2. Having her practically beg for Stephenie's approval? Screw that. Maybe 5 years from now (not that I think the Spectras will last that long). They've made Sally a boring, love sick girl with no ambition of her own in record time. Good thing I expect this show to disappoint me.

• Members

This soap is one hot mess....

Today's show....

Brooke to Ridge: I've changed......Ummm...no you haven't ...your the same slut Stephanie called you out on ....going from one man to another....

Katie...ugh.....can't stand her....Wasn't she working at Spencer? She is not even a Forrester....why is she going to work there?  I can't wait for the truth to come out so that Quinn can go all crazy on her......Katie deserves it!

Wyatt has some balls to be working with his brother after he married his ex....I wouldn't be anywhere near someone who did that to me....

And Ugh at Dollar Bill crowing about tapping Brooke again...gross

All the stories suck and dialogue doesn't help it either.

• Members

Brooke to Ridge: "We were both kids. We had no control but I've changed." Meanwhile she just got out of bed with her sister's ex husband whom she proposed to, 5 minutes after they reunited and 2 weeks after she was about to marry Ridge

Eric hiring Katie to work on the jewelry line with no experience is so contrived as is Ivy coming back to LA and then going right back to Australia. She should have just stayed there. If they wanted t make this Katie/Quinn feud interesting, they'd have Quinn make her fall off the wagon. They missed an opportunity to have Quinn drug her tea the other day. She should slowly put things in her drinks to make Katie crave alcohol and set her up to go to rehab

And since when did Spectra have a jewelry line. Sally has NEVER spoken about that before.

Wyatt and Liam are redundant. The show could easily lose one of them as they served the same exact role today

Archived