DAYS: April 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I missed bits of the episode but I didn't see Eduardo on yesterday's episode.

I liked the idea of Marlena and Kate going out together. FINALLY two friends sharing scenes together. I did like Kate's objection to Paul and Sonny, and of course she came around, and while they were way past overdue I liked them. And I liked Marlena fantasizing about dancing with John. It was nice to see Drake again after all of these months.

I really hate how it's "poor Dario and Gabi" and how we're supposed to feel sorry for them that the endgame couple Chabby are together and happy. This entire quad has been written so badly and has really put a taint on Chabby for me. And especially Chad.

JJ is such a joke as a cop. I'll never take him seriously.

• Members

^ Yeah. Might as well give him and Nicole a send off together.  At times I've enjoyed Victor castigating him, but it's hard to take him seriously as a lead. The fact that he basically had no inkling what was going on with Theresa was pretty sad.

• Members

Agreed. He's written so dumb. I just have to laugh at him so starry eyed towards the idea of being with Nicole on the run and how he keeps trying to convince her (but probably himself) that it will be wonderful and full of sunshine and roses.

I'm already over Scooter (what a dumb name, though apparently it's a nickname for Scott -- what you learn by forgetting to change the channel off of Live with Kelly yesterday -- so I can now justify the stupidity of the name but I doubt they knew that when naming him) and Hillary. Though I wish Jennifer Landon were on a soap regularly. They should bring her back to Y&R as Heather.

• Members

Question (for all): What if Brady were written out for awhile and then returned... in the form of Kyle Lowder? 

It bugs me that they have someone who's 46 playing Brady, and his looks are creeping up to his age. Brady should be younger than Eric, but they give off a vibe that Eric is the younger, misguided one. When Deimos reported that Nicole was seen with a man in his "late 30's," I had to laugh. 

The Brady/Chloe dynamic may reignite with Lowder back in the role. 

• Members

I wouldn't mind, but Eric's been in the role for almost ten years now. I can't see Kyle coming back either, but stranger things have happened. I just think it's time for a break from Brady, unless with Ron the writing for him suddenly improves. I don't mind Eric as Brady. I didn't mind Lowder either.

Archived