Y&R: April 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! (@Wayland and Madame) But I agree with all of what you said. Morrow's aging pretty nicely IMHO. But he's not lead material. He's sucked as he's attempted to carry this story.

LOL, true. I'm not his biggest fan but I'll be shallow in this instance ... heh

• Members

Yeah it's laughable that people would criticize his looks and how he has matured right in front of us. He's always been propped by good actresss - his work with CG has always been his best stuff even as Mariah. I'm surprised they haven't found a way to keep that dynamic. Sadly, JM has brought MCE down - that it-thing just isn't there. I wish it was. The contrast with the recent scene with SC speaks volumes. And I wish they'd give Phick a chance since Gina is being wasted 

• Members

Finding a guy attractive is a matter of opinion and in the eyes of the beholder. It has nothing to do with being bitchy or shallow. Why are you so defensive about it? Could you be Joshua Can't Act Morrow?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Finally saw Friday's episode.....

Can someone slap Kevin? Lawd his defending of Chloe was just awful.

Kevin and Michael look like twins. GR sure is aging badly.

When did Nick become Angela Lansbury??

• Members

I'm still bothered by the fact that not one character accused/asked The Monk if he was involved or complicit in the Adam execution. Considering his history and blind desperate devotion to Chloe, someone should've pointed a finger at him. Even a snap line from The Worm in typical JC delivery 'Did you know about this?' would've sufficed. 

• Members

Why does anyone even care that Victor framed Adam? Adam was a vial human being. Now Nick and Nikki are going to be all upset....please......ridiculous

Because they thought their gay love for Chloe was good enough to save her from doing things like that......

Chelsea to Nick: paraphrasing it.....Where are you?  I need you so that you can hold me and I can put my arms around you.  Barf!

Archived