Y&R: April 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me, too.  But then I'd want Chloe to trip, fall on the gun (or whatever) and accidentally kill herself.

(But not before accidentally firing a round which blows out Chelsea's tire, causing Chels to run down and kill Kevin and Gloria and then crash her car into the river, where she drowns.)

• Members

I wonder. I mean yes, I always liked Adam and I thought JH was doing a good job at the impossible task of making Adam viable again. BUT I sure do understand Chloe's position.  The hit and run was an accident, but the cover up wasn't. At least in the world of soap opera I think she was pretty justified in wanting to end him. It's not like he had been living a life of goodness up to that point and made one mistake.

• Members

Disappointed and annoyed they didn't show the fight between Chloe and Chelsea

I like Chloe, I liked JH's Adam (but I will always prefer Chris Engen). I doubt the Adam stans are why Chloe was written out if that's what's being implied ...

• Members

It was such a ridiculous way to tie onto the canvas a character who, IMO, had a VERY limited purpose and shelf life.

I actually wish we'd learn she was really a boarding school friend of the real Kate Valentine, whom she murdered before stealing her identity. 

But it would have been so underwhelming...like much of Mal Young's stuff as EP has been.

• Members

Neither does she and she's still on the show....

Please register in order to view this content

And Scott hasn't even been tested with anyone....unlike Amelia who has had so many men and none have stuck.....so the chemistry in your opinion is questionable.

• Members

Friday (U.S.) easily the best episode since NYE. Close to perfect but for the Faith scenes.

Please register in order to view this content

I can even accept Nick playing sleuth if only for fact he discovers Victor is involved.

Glad early spoilers were wrong about Chloe giving Bella to Kevin and not Ester. Ironic an old Pratt storyline has provide all the energy for the past 3 weeks.

And how darn condescending of Scott to tell Mariah to read a book on journalism. If they are trying to test him with CG, they need a different approach.

Surprise scene: Gloria telling Kevin that Chloe's love was real. 

Archived