Y&R: April 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nick is so useless. There are more than a half dozen Newmans in GC at any given moment yet he leaves his toddler son with a virtual stranger?

Ashley not immediately warning Abby that Victor is clearly using her after she learns the details of his absence from Aunt Jack? Whatever.

Ravi & Phyllis are straight out of a Molly Ringwald film.

Ruining the one bio relationship Cricket has left on the show for a ridiculous spy story?

Kevin being the parent of a young child (especially a young girl)? INCREDIBLY OFFENSIVE.

• Members

Why would he need someone to take care of him? Nick doesn't do anything. He doesn't work and just hangs out at the bar and his parents home. Useless is an understatement when describing Nick.

Did they even mention what is the case? I am assuming its a random who cares person.

• Members

Ben Hochman could be a character with potential, kind of like how Kirk Anderson was when he was initially introduced on As the World Turns (fans of that show know what I'm talking about).

If they'd balance out the character a bit more, there could be some promising chemistry with Ashley down the road.

In the meantime, I don't have a problem with Ashley dating Ravi, I don't care about the age difference* and I don't think the pairing is longterm anyway.

*By the way, has anyone been following the French presidential elections?  The top finisher to go to the runoffs is Emmanuel Macron whose wife is 25 years his senior.

She was once his....wait for it...high school teacher!*

Archived