March 20-24, 2017: New Low For DAYS in Women 18-49 Viewers

Toups

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lawd the ratings continue to drop for Y&R and B&B. The big wedding of Liam and Steffy did nothing for the ratings. They actually dropped....LOLOLOL...so much for the remotes.

Y&R continues to be a hot boring mess and the ratings are reflecting it. How much more time is CBS going to give Sally Sussman??

• Members

The ratings make no sense.

if you total the 3 demo gains/losses (+24k, -12k, -10k), you get a total of +2k. HOW, then, does YR lose 134k viewers for the week??? Sorry, but all the over 54 viewers didn't stop watching whole other demos were stable.

And yes, I know the 3 demos I totaled overlap. I just expect these numbers to make SOME KIND OF SENSE.

• Members

The ratings system has long needed an overhaul. I don't know why they even go by it anymore. I mean, I know why, but it's not exactly accurate, not by a long shot, for either primetime or daytime.

I love you but you keep calling for Sussman's head. It's been 3 months, going on 4. I mean, dude, it could always be worse. Granted it could maybe be better but let's not kid ourselves. Ratings just aren't going to massively increase anymore. The audience that's there is what's there.

• Members

Well Soapsuds has every right after 4 months to.critique YR. It has zero drama and storylines. Extremely dull and boring. JFP had 500000 to a 1 million more viewers with Pratt. Right now is also spring break so ratings are always lower levels.

• Members

There should be something interesting/intriguing story going on by now. She hasn't had one yet. And I dont see her rebuilding any characters first like some have said on here. Jack is still a worthless piece of trash being used by Gloria. Why is he still with her? Is the sex that good with her?? There isn't one story worth watching. It is just a bunch of characters pasted together with nothing going on.

• Members

I don't disagree with you except that I see the character rebuilding. I can actually stomach Victor. Sharon's sane. Phyllis and Billy aren't screwing each other. Victoria has ambition (yet the actress sucks the life out of the character so it's a wash). Jack's more in line with "how he used to be" (but I can't stand him) ... are you actually watching? Not trying to argue but the characters are in a much better place, despite the nothingness going on.

• Members

LOL

I just ask because the show was dreadful during Pratt's time, regardless of "things happening". Things happening don't equal a good show even if you are entertained. JMO. I saw vasts improvements in character once Sally took over.

• Members

LOL I'm not, I just don't need to state it constantly

Please register in order to view this content

I know how these things work but he keeps coming for her constantly, as much as I constantly come for Amelia's ass to be fired, as if some miracle person's going to raise the ratings at this stage in the game. We know how bad it is and how she's sucking.

You know it could always get worse too. Let's go ahead and grant the troll's wishes then and bring back JFP and Pratt. They were replaced for a reason. Sally's time will come. It's probably why things are "picking up" (and I use that loosely).

It's not going to come in 3 months time, that's all

Archived