Y&R: Josh Morrow Interview with TV Guide

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wasn't going to comment but it is apparent that Joshua is already aware that fans of the show don't care for the pairing of him and Chelsea. So now he is crying about it and trying to pimp it.

And he hasn't left Y&R because he knows what a sucky actor he really is. No one will hire him. It has nothing to do with the nonsense he mentioned.

• Members

Wasn't going to mention this but at the risk of sounding like I'm being nit-picky, Morrow's name is misspelled in the thread header.

As for the interview, whatevs, lol. The lack of chemistry in the pairing is apparent but he's clearly begging people to like it.

• Members

It's hard to believe that Joshua Morrow will be the next Y&R cast member to reach the 25 year mark. That is, if Y&R is still on in April 2019.

He was nominated 5 consecutive years (1996-2000) in the Younger Actor category at the Daytime Emmys but never won and has yet to be nominated in either the supporting or lead categories.

• Members

Interesting that he also knows that his character is a loser yet it appears he doesn't care or he'd ask for changes. But I am sure the writers have always known he can't pull off a big story change although they think Amelia can.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

He just needs to embrace the fact that his character only works with Sharon Case's Sharon. Period. (And despite what rlj wants to believe but said person is free to like who they like, not going after you). He wants to fight against it and push for any and every other pairing but they all suck and are chemistry free. Melissa Claire Egan could easily be playing Victoria. They look like siblings. I'm not sure why Egan's still on the show at this point. I'd have rather her go and Hendrickson stay.

• Members

Yep.

I actually think they're doing a FANTASTIC job repairing Sharon's character. I just love her again. Running Crimson Lights and back in school? I'm loving it. I'd actually hate to see her wasted on Morrow again, but they're the only pairing that's worked for him. Deep down he knows it. He has to.

• Members

Just this evening, I was thinking this!  I'm not watching as much anymore (1-2 episodes per week nowadays) but I couldn't help but think that Chloe has more ties to GC and actually showed some chemistry with Scott in those scenes at the Underground last week. If EH stayed, Esther might actually have a role on this show again. Right now Chelsea has no purpose on the show. I know MCE is under contract but if they could furlough her character somehow, I wish they would. Give her a hiatus until they have a decent storyline for her.

Archived