amybrickwallace

"Fresh Prince" alum Janet Hubert: Still Bitter After All These Years

46 posts in this topic

She's crazy as hell. Sorry not sorry. They all look fantastic and happy together, including Mrs. Reid, and Will Smith literally does not age, ever. He could get it right now and tomorrow, too.

It's a one sided feud and no one cares about it but her. Everything she does is to provoke a negative response from Will, but he won't give one. Alfonso called her crazy and he was right.

I have a lot of issues with Will Smith but I wish she would consider moving on as she was a good actress who has pretty much burned all her bridges. 

All that hardness and bitterness just shows on her face - and that's sad. The show bent over backwards to accommodate her real life pregnancy and even write it into the story - when I understood the intention was never for Phil and Viv to have another child.

On a happier note, the rest of the cast looks FANTASTIC. I'm sure James Avery would have been there too if he was still with us.

Janet Huber burned all her bridges. She is an outcast.

Karyn Parsons (and really all of them) look great. But I loved Hilary Banks best of all.

51 minutes ago, amybrickwallace said:

She might have a tiny bit more credibility if she had spelled her former co-stars' names correctly...:angry:

I get the feeling she did that on purpose to be petty.

At this point, Vicky Rowell looks more sane than her. That would actually be impressive if weren't also sad.

She was fantastic on the show and irreplaceable. But she needs to move on.

Karyn Parsons is apparently still happily married to filmmaker Alexandre Rockwell and running her company, which makes sense, I guess. I just wish she'd act more.

2 hours ago, MissLlanviewPA said:

At this point, Vicky Rowell looks more sane than her. That would actually be impressive if weren't also sad.

Isn't that the truth!!

4 hours ago, All My Shadows said:

They all look fantastic and happy together, including Mrs. Reid,

It's so funny - back in the day my sister and I preferred different Aunt Vivs. I liked Janet Hubert better in the role, and sis preferred Daphne Reid.

7 hours ago, MissLlanviewPA said:

I get the feeling she did that on purpose to be petty.

Thank you....wonder if they get together and just rant about how everyone has done them wrong and take no responsibility for anything?

She doesn't seem to realize that the only person she is making look bad is herself...or she just doesn't care. Either way, it's sad.

Edited by amybrickwallace

it is. her bitterness has really reached a breaking point....she really needs to stop this. if she didn't care about the photo....then why comment on it?