Buffy the Vampire Slayer 20th Anniversary Reunion

Cheap21

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Charisma deserves better work.

Haven't seen Emma Caulfield in forever; I worried she would disappear after her run as Brandon's spiky girlfriend on 90210 (who I loved), only for her to show up on BTVS and stay for years. Now she's going to turn up on Fear the Walking Dead and I guess I'll have to stick with that a bit.

• Members

Joss Whedon looks more like Phil Mitchell than ever. Why am I not surprised he was in a central spot rather than the actual cast...

It's nice to see everyone again, especially Kristine Sutherland. I always liked Amber Benson too. I was surprised they were all there with some of their personal problems and some of their feuds. 

Charisma really doesn't age. She looks gorgeous. 

I kept trying to think of who was missing of people who weren't just recurring like my beloved Darla and Dru and I remembered Marc Blucas. I wonder if they gave a reason why he wasn't there. Oh and Anthony Stewart Head. I hope he's doing alright. 

I wish SMG had just said "I choose neither," as I didn't like either relationship, but I can understand why she chose Angel. 

• Members

ASH was apparently in tech rehearsal for a play and apologized for being unable to come on social media.

It's nice to see Kristine Sutherland outside of her lame recurring bit on OLTL as the high school principal.

• Members

Omg this was my favourite TV show for YEARS. Cordelia was always my fave; I was bummed the way Joss effed up her character on Angel. He blamed it on Charisma getting pregnant but I never bought that. 

I liked Spike but I get why SMG chose Angel. He was always the one that Could Have Been for Buffy. 

SMG looks good too!

• Members

I loathed her character, and never felt she was a good actress, but Dushku's not being a regular does not mean she could not attend the reunion. Many characters did not appear in every single episode, but they were still integral parts of the Buffyverse.

Archived