Y&R: Actress off contract

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I may be wrong but I think the rumor is

Please register in order to view this content

I personally have zero problem with that. I think Chloe is nuts and after what went down I had no idea why she was still on contract.

• Members

Completely agree here. It's the only time I actually bought a Kevin relationship. The Chloe pairing was a mistake from the beginning. It's unfortunate that Kevin is still on canvas - he shouldn't be at all. And poor CG was taken off the romantic path for almost two years in the hopes of making something happen there - even after the characters admitted that the sex was 'eh' - smart writers would've pivoted off that, kept them friends and eliminated any lingering romantic feelings. EH may not be 'all that,' but I was looking forward to Ester/Jill strengthening bond getting more solid when Bella's paternity is revealed. Guess that's not happening. 

• Members

Well the many fans of the Pratt version, should enjoy this. Maybe Sally realized that audiences would rather tune in for drama than empty talk. Seriously, if Chloe leaves Bella with Kevin and not Ester, it's really messed up. It's bad enough that we saw the extremes Chloe has gone to hold onto to Bella, but to leave her with the Chipmunk and The Worm. Not buying it for a second.

• Members

Yeah and it would make the writers 'genius' to have had Ester back in uniform and on good terms will Jill when Bella is dropped with them. If Ester doesn't sue for custody, I'll be disappointed. Unless Chloe drafted a legal document in advance, Kevin will have no legal right to raise Bella.

I'll be honest, the half-baked storylines and huge episode gaps betwen stories, etc. has pushed me away. I doubt I'll read the recaps after Wed (US). It's going to take several weeks of good stories that don't involve permission slips, an international journalist not knowing how to blog, and on and on. 

Archived