Y&R: Actress off contract

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i mean... they're not even using her. They literally brought her back to be BFFs w/ Chelsea. They should have brought her back with the intent to have her get revenge on everyone she feels is responsible for hr f=daughter's death - Adam, Billy, and Victor. They honestly should have used her to "reform" Victor.

instead of... whatever it is we are seeing now, which is a whole lot of nothing & BS all over the place. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Yes!  EH cracks me up thinking she's bigger than she really is. She gave an interview on why she returned and said 98% of the reason was so that she could work with JT. We all know 100% of the reason was a check. She needs to get over herself and I guess this downgrade will help with that. 

Chloe and Chelsea are basically the same person. One had to go!  

• Members

^ By JT she meant Jason Thompson?

Please register in order to view this content

That is hilarious. Nothing against the man, but he's not a life changing acting partner. Plus they've had like 5 scenes since she's been back. Too funny.

I think they could have used Chloe, since she still has some spunk. Chelsea has been turned too good for my taste. This show has a glut of young women though and if someone had to go, I'm not upset it's her.

Archived