ChitHappens

GH: "Actress" takes a break from show...

48 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

:ph34r:

Chhhiiillllddd....

So is that why Brandon Barash bounced? That he was possibly tired of her alleged drug addiction?

I don't know. If the drug thing is true, I'm sure it didn't help. Add that to the stress of having a baby and it's no surprise they had problems. I haven't heard any rumors on the reason for the break up though.

The same rumor about KS has been going around for years and years. I think most of the people who tried to shout down any discussion of her RL issues are now at another board.

9 hours ago, Juliajms said:

I think the consensus is she has a drug problem.

The first time Storms took leave, a young woman was on Twitter having a fight with Storms and Farrah Fath.  She had pictures of Storms using drugs and was going to expose her. Storms was trying to stop the pics from being published. The endometriosis was really a stint in rehab. 

1 hour ago, ChitHappens said:

The first time Storms took leave, a young woman was on Twitter having a fight with Storms and Farrah Fath.  She had pictures of Storms using drugs and was going to expose her. Storms was trying to stop the pics from being published. The endometriosis was really a stint in rehab. 

I figured, but this confirms it.  I hope she goes back to rehab and it sticks.

12 hours ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

:ph34r:

Chhhiiillllddd....

So is that why Brandon Barash bounced? That he was possibly tired of her alleged drug addiction?

The only thing I know of for sure is her DUI arrest in late 2007, but that's the only time her health issues have been tied in with legal trouble. If something like an arrest had happened again, it would have been public knowledge and made the press again, like it did back then.

OTOH, if she's managed to keep something like a drug problem a secret, than she's luckier than most celebrities these days, with all the social media we have now. I hope she does get the help she needs, especially for her daughter's sake. 

Here's are two articles about her 2007 arrest for those who don't know about it:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-09-11-storms_N.htm

http://people.com/celebrity/general-hospitals-kirsten-storms-pleads-no-contest-to-dui/

Edited by MissLlanviewPA

9 hours ago, Vee said:

The same rumor about KS has been going around for years and years. I think most of the people who tried to shout down any discussion of her RL issues are now at another board.

I certainly tried to avoid discussing it out right in the past in an attempt to respect privacy. For whatever reason (maybe because we know we've had certain people visit this site) daytime feels much closer than other aspects of Hollywood. It feels a lot more like gossiping about real people and possibly causing harm.  At this point, it's so obvious that avoiding it or pretending to believe the cover stories seems pointless.

Edited by Juliajms

Remember Sean Kanan came to work high on cocaine everyday in the 90s until he was fired. Sean has made ammends and is sober now. He said he was going to.die. i feel so sad actually for Kirsten. I watched these old DAYS episodes of early GH episodes and she was beyond adorable and had so much life in her. Its sad what the drugs are doing to her. If she doesnt stop she is going to die. Forget GH she needs to go to rehab for at least 6 months. Focus on sobriety and getting well. Is anyone kind of sad for her? I just dont know if GH can put up with it much longer i mean they have a business to.run at end of day. 

Heres a pic of Kristen back like 2004 doesnt she look healthy and sober. Just so sad.

27226e7e7b1d5ab26d2298cc119f248f.jpg

Edited by JONNYSBRO

On 3/10/2017 at 11:23 AM, Soapsuds said:

Again??

GH needs to fire her ass and recast.

Exactly!  She's been granted more chances then most and still can't get her act together. She needs extensive time away from GH. Not like she's bringing anything to the show anyway.

Kirsten should take a full year off.  Surely,  she has enough money to do that as she has been working steadily since she was 16 years old in soaps.  

19 minutes ago, theherowithin said:

Kirsten should take a full year off.  Surely,  she has enough money to do that as she has been working steadily since she was 16 years old in soaps.  

IF (I stress that) it's drugs, though, she may not have as much money as some think. Drugs tend to suck up a lot of cash, from all the horror stories I've read.

Other than getting to see Felicia and Mac every once in a while I can't begin to guess what purpose Maxie serves now anyway. 

10 hours ago, DRW50 said:

Other than getting to see Felicia and Mac every once in a while I can't begin to guess what purpose Maxie serves now anyway. 

Same

and was I the only one else who laughed at actress in quotes?

22 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

and was I the only one else who laughed at actress in quotes?

My gosh!  I was wondering when someone would notice that...lol

11 hours ago, DRW50 said:

I would recast with Molly B, lose Woodpile and make Maxie fabulous again!  I don't wish to see Maxie go because the GH cast is dwindling. Frank's pets overwhelm the cast/characters he inherited!  

If Storms returns, then Maxie can go!  

If i were Frank and ABC u would give Kirsten one more chance but she has to completely sober ready to work and what they hired her for. I dont think ABC can tolerate it if she has one more slip up or relapse. They are a business and the expectation is not coming to work high on drugs. How many more chances can ABC give Kirsten to clean up her act?