ChitHappens

GH: "Actress" takes a break from show...

48 posts in this topic

She needs help. Viewers noticed and those around her had to notice as well. To be that skeletal when the camera adds pounds?  

I am legitimately worried about her--she just took a break last year. I don't want her to lose her job--she's a divorced single woman with a 3 year old daughter to support--but I do wonder if her health issues are serious enough that she may end having to leave permanently. I've always liked her as an actress and hope she (and Harper, for that matter) are okay. 

9 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

She needs help. Viewers noticed and those around her had to notice as well. To be that skeletal when the camera adds pounds?  

I don't see GH like I use to but tuned in a while back and noticed how bad she looked.

I think she is on drugs. I have said this time and time again. It makes total sense she looks so skinny and then having to take more time off. Anyone agree with me that Kirsten has a drug problem? I really hope she gets well but GH is a business and i am actually for Molly Burnett being the new Maxie. I liked her.

The last time I saw the show, which was about a month ago, I thought if she doesn't get some help for whatever it is she will be dead in a year.  Glad she's taking time to hopefully get better.

Cue the same 30 comments about "endometriosis" I've been having to hear for close to a decade. Sure thing.

Everyone knows damn well what the deal is about KS. I hope she gets the help she needs.

Edited by Vee

4 minutes ago, Vee said:

Cue the same 30 comments about "endometriosis" I've been having to hear for close to a decade. Sure thing.

Everyone knows damn well what the deal is about KS. I hope she gets the help she needs.

giphy.gif

What's the deal with KS? I don't know but I sure wanna know. :P

I'm not kidding when I tell u she was my neighbor for the past like half year and looked miserable every single day. I hadn't recognized her.

7 minutes ago, AllMyDaysatGH said:

I'm not kidding when I tell u she was my neighbor for the past like half year and looked miserable every single day. I hadn't recognized her.

Guuuurl, I was gonna tag you: You need to go over there with some tea and biscuits and have a chat, gurl.

37 minutes ago, Juliajms said:

I think the consensus is she has a drug problem.

:ph34r:

Chhhiiillllddd....

So is that why Brandon Barash bounced? That he was possibly tired of her alleged drug addiction?