Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Toups

LATEST RATINGS: All Soaps Down in Total Viewers

7 posts in this topic

Y&R and B&B ratings are awful.

Sally Sussman should be worried. She hasn't brought up the numbers at all.

Glad viewers finally realized the mess that is B&B.

Edited by Soapsuds

Only one soap is ahead in total viewers compared to last year. All those 'ties low' in the demo categories.  Overall ugh...just ugh.

B&B

Tuesday: 2.49/3,567,000
Friday: 2.44/3,421,000

:lol:

Y&R

Tuesday: 3.09/4,335,000
Wednesday: 3.14/4,451,000
Thursday: 3.18/4,384,000
Friday: 3.10/4,356,000

Not good at all!

Granted, the numbers are basically deserved for what the four shows are airing but it still saddens me every time that I see all shows are still going down. I don't want daytime to end. EVER! (yes, i'm daydreaming...lol)

Not surprising - but I had only been watching Y&R somewhat regularly until a few weeks ago...I was at least catching maybe 1/2 hour of it a day.  B&B I only watch a couple minutes a day...the show is horrible.  Y&R there's just nothing to watch...show looks good, the actors do what they can but I just feel like there's nothing going on...there's virtually no stories going on at all.  Lauren's angst over a missing son - what I saw was bad...Colin selling a ring he found that Katherine left for Jill (another surprise from the grave from Katherine)...I can't name anything else that was going on.  Some interaction between Ashley and Phyllis and the new guy.  There are no "stories" on this story anymore. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0