Big Brother Canada 5

NothinButAttitude

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah. Kev/Bruno tried to flip the vote on Karen/Demetres b/c Kevin & Mark had a bromance. The house had a big blowup before the vote (thanks to Ika & Cass), which led to Demetres staying. Kevin tried to lie and say he voted to keep Demetres but was immediately called out. It annoyed Karen (Ika too) and she never trusted him onwards.  

• Members

Ahh that's right. The attempted vote flip on Mark. That's where the mistrust of Kevin started and it never really went away. It seems soooo long ago LOL. Mark was a little hottie but I grew to really like Demetres. I didn't really like him the first week or so for whatever reason. Mark has to be one of the most talked about first boots LOL

• Members

Kevin could've repaired his mistrust but he went on to lie again to everyone during Backwards Week that he didn't nominate Gary/Dre. All I have to say is that he was lucky that Gary went over Dre b/c had Gary stayed, Gary would've mowed his ass down with help from production, Ika, and Demetres. 

I didn't like Demetres from his casting videos, but he emerged as my favorite newbie alongside Karen this season. I hate how we'll never get a Karen-type character on BBUS b/c CBS and Grodner prefer to make this show White and youthful. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

We used to get Karen types. We had Jerry. Renny. They cast for [!@#$%^&*] nowadays. BB10 was the last well cast season IMHO. A few standouts here and there but overall bad casting. Robyn and Allison have needed to go for years now but CBS doesn't help either. Although Robyn casts OK for BBCan, but I noticed once they went to Global the casting went down a bit.

Season 35 of Survivor cast is leaking out and they seem young-ish too but slightly more diverse.

• Members

I said this on another forum. BB10 was truly the last cast that cast people of all ages. 

BBUS fans ought to revolt and demand more diverse characters in age, race, and sexuality. Makes no damn sense how 90% of the contestants are White and straight. It annoys me to no end. 

• Members

It was.

They think diversity is two black females. One older and one younger. That seems to be the trend lately. And a token "old guy" who's really in his 40s. And the token gay who's obnoxious. It's insulting.

BBOTT had an OK cast, but it wasn't cast by Robyn ...

• Members

BBOTT was great casting, but I don't blame Robyn for casting on BBUS. From what I've collected does not have final say so in casting like she does on BBCAN. They give her more power on the Canadian version. 

I think it is criminal that with 16 houseguests that only 4 of them will be diverse. IMO, it should be mandatory that there are 4 Asian hgs, 4 Black hgs, 4 Latin hgs, 4 White hgs. 4 of those houseguests need to be LGBT. 6-8 of those hgs need to be older than 30. 

Archived