Big Brother Canada 5

NothinButAttitude

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I did too, but whatever. The finale was good for the simple fact that DemIka got all the attention, which annoyed Jackie and Neda to no end. 

I also found it obvious and desperate how Kevin and even Dre started riding Ika's jock during the show and apparently afterwards. They all swore throughout the season that she would be the most hated, but were shocked how well-received she was with the audience. 

• Members

Kevin usually got along with her and praised her more often than not, when he wasn't having a pout fit. Even when she would read him he would usually be happy and ask her if everything was going to be OK between them. I think Dre liked her and also wanted to be her and also resented the realization that she wasn't as important to Ika as Ika was to her, so she was a mess. Ika had a fascinating influence on people. It's just a shame Neda ended up so so bitter. 

• Members

I didn't watch the finale but I'm sure I will. Love DemIka were so well received. Neda's immunity instantly went to her head and she was obnoxious. Jackie was never going to be popular. Zzzzz.

I liked Dre for the most part though. Wouldn't mind having her back.

Agreed with all of this.

• Members

Kevin did usually get along with her and praised her, but Kevin plays up to the camera too much and is aware who to kiss up to. It was obvious during both the double and triple evictions that DemIka was the fan favorite. Kevin has always said that he cares more about audience perception of him over gameplay. 

I liked Dre but she lost me when she sat with Jackie and dissed Ika calling her an "angry Black woman" stereotype. That didn't sit well with me. Her pouting about Dillon flipping on her didn't digest well with me either. I do think that she genuinely likes Ika, but I also agree that she'll leech off of her to cleanup her image with BB fans, which isn't great at the moment. Many fans were p-ssed when she flipped on Ika. 

The finale was good. It basically highlighted how the season was the DemIka & Karen show. It was a joy watching Jackie and Neda fret over the adulation Ika got. 

Jackie had potential to gain some traction with fans but she blew it when she flipped on Karen and later turned on Cass. Her starting an unnecessary rivalry with Ika just sealed her fate. I think she'll join bitter a** Liza (of BBCAN1) of being one of those hgs most fans forget about. 

• Members

Jackie initially had potential I agree. LOL at the comparison to Liza but it's the perfect comparison.

I'll watch it soon I'm looking forward to Neda being so uncomfortable over Ika's popularity.

I liked Karen but she annoyed me so much at times. I can see why she's loved though but gawd she got on my nerves.

And yeah, Kevin plays up to the cameras. It's hard to believe him in a lot of things but I do think he respected Ika overall.

• Members

Oh fans already dragged her all over Twitter for the comment the day she said it. Her sister was blocking people left and right who said bad things about Jackie throughout the season. I was one of the early casualties and I didn't even directly tag Jackie's account. 

I think the rest of the people are gonna eat her Twitter up once they know she's back online. Neda just reclaimed her account about an hour ago, so I am sure her mentions will be demolished by Ika, Demetres, Gary, and Cass fans. Didn't help either that, that bloated mess she used to mess with (Jon that is) stirred the pot (along with a few other BB alumni) in acting like Neda was the second coming of Jesus.

• Members

Sad part is that Neda stayed spilling tea on his dumb a** all throughout the season; she even exposed how he cheated on her on live feeds to Ika. 

Jon went from being BBCAN's most beloved winner to their least fave. He should've did what most alumni did and keep it cute while staying on mute. 

Some people at the wrap party last night were saying that he was trying to create drama with some of the hgs. I'm guessing Ika/Demetres. I'm sure more will develop in a few days as all of them plan on going to Niagara Falls. 

• Members

I never really liked Jon. His antics on Twitter just confirmed it for me that I was right. Winning went to his head just like Neda getting immunity went to hers. But Neda being arrogant, well, it wasn't appealing but after being told for years how deserving you were of winning and how robbed you were, the fanbase kind of made her that way, to a certain degree. Even Ika and Karen said they still wouldn't take away that she should have won Season 2 despite her behavior. I love Ika and Karen but they didn't have a lot of room to judge anyone TBH ...

• Members

IA. I wanted Ika or Demitri but Kevin was deserving of his win. The final two was pathetic though. Kevin vs Karen? They had the dumbest feud in BB history. I didnt even know there was so much drama between them till they played that flashback last week and reaffirmed just how stupid it was

• Members

Karen seemed to really hate him. I think Kevin just played it up, like a lot of things. I do think Kevin is deserving, but Ika worked her ass off. Oh well. Is what it is. Another queen that goes out fourth on BBCAN. LOL

• Members

That's because production didn't show a fraction of their interactions that happened on feeds. Their rivalry was actually bigger than what was shown, and it was a hilarious rivalry. 

Karen has hated Kevin since week 1 when he tried to flip the vote and keep Mark over Demetres. All the unnecessary lies that Kevin has told (and got exposed for) throughout the season annoyed her. 

Production was dumb to not highlight Karen's dislike for Kevin. It was hilarious. 

Archived