Big Brother Canada 5

NothinButAttitude

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

BBCAN5 premieres Wednesday March 15 at 9pm EST on Global.

Weekly episodes air Monday & Wednesday at 9pm and Thursday at 8pm. Feeds are free once again this year! This season's grand prize will be $100k cash, $30k from the Brick and a new 2017 Toyota '86 Sports car.

The new season is officially All-Stars VS New Houseguests.

Cast from left to right: Bruno, Emily, Kevin, Dre, William, Mark, Neda, Gary. 

You can read up about them here: http://globalnews.ca/news/3293694/big-brother-canada-season-5-first-group-of-houseguests-revealed/

The other 8 (4 vets, 4 newbies) will be revealed tomorrow I assume. Word is that the 4 other vets returning are Sindy, Cassandra, Dallas, and Queen Ika!!! 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Ika's making a mistake returning, because her last stint was iconic, but I wish her luck. I can't say I'll be watching as the show hasn't been any good since season 2. 

If Kevin gets naked I will watch that. 

• Members

I think out of all the returnees, I'm happiest for Ika's return b/c I think she'll have the most to prove much like Da'Vonne did on BBUS. I think unlike the rest, she won't rest on her laurels and will play a good game. 

Please register in order to view this content

at you saying you'd watch if Kevin gets naked. 

It is too early, but I think it is just another version of what BB18 did. They are returnees if anything. 

• Members

Yeah. I don't think anyone from her season likes her too much and I don't blame her. Sabrina, while she played the hell out of the game, went too personal at times. The lies she stayed telling on Adel, Paul, and Ika were just gross. 

I did hear that she was in the running to return, but since Ika and Neda (from her season) were already set to return, they opted to choose Sindy instead. 

I am not eager to see Cass again as she annoyed the f-ck out of me last year. I didn't see how she was made this great game player when she stayed making stupid moves. The stupidest move she made all season (along with Maddy) was choosing to bring Kelsey back over Loveita. I would've preferred they'd've chosen another female to take her place like Naeha, Sharry, Loveita, Talla, or Topaz. 

When it comes to the returnees though, people are claiming that there is beef between Neda and Gary, so that might be interesting. I don't think Neda is gonna be in the game long given her history. I give her 3 weeks tops. 

• Members

Exterior of this year's house:

The cast entered the house tonight, and Hamsterwatch & fans are posting spoilers of the show via Twitter. Some info I've collected (highlight below as spoiler isn't showing up on my toolbar):

- Ika/Dre have already formed a connection.

- Neda/Ika have joined forces for now.

- Apparently, Gary wants to work with Sindy. Neda/Ika fear Gary might come for them as he's not on the best of terms with either of them.

- Ika was not thrilled to Kevin or Cass.

- Word is that Dallas already tossed Neda under the bus saying she doesn't want to stick with the vets.

- The first HoH is endurance.

You can see people who went to the season premiere's spoilers here: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/5ywatq/just_left_big_brother_canada_taping_ama/

• Members

Holy [!@#$%^&*] that house!

I love that Ika and Neda are back. Kevin's overrated and annoying. Not at all happy to have to sit through Dallas and Bruno and Gary again. I like Sindy enough. Cass can get annoying.

I'm 50/50 on the returnees. In a hurry now but will try and post more thoughts later on them.

• Members

Karen won HoH. Put up Mark and Demetres. 

Bruno won POV. Opted to not use it. 

Mark went home 7-6. 

Neda won the first shockwave twist of the season. Neda is safe till jury.

Feeds are now on. Demetres won HoH. 

Apparently, a lot of drama occurred the first 6 days, which weren't shown on the first 2 episodes outside of Ika/Sindy's fight. 

Cass/Neda obviously can't stand each other. Ika is dangerously playing in the middle. I think she's with Neda though. 

The returnees are a mess. They already are plotting to get each other out. 

Archived