dragonflies

GH: Actress leaving

42 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

 

I just suggested that killing her off might be best as Jane won't return most likely anyways. Might as well finish off the Qs. 

 

But I'd be content with her leaving in style and jet-setting the world as long as they don't have her chasing off after Luke (as aforementioned) and later reuniting with him. Just no. 

 

I see what you mean. To me she was always separate from the family, that was a major part of her identity until they began killing them all off, so I'd rather have her leave that way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

 

I just suggested that killing her off might be best as Jane won't return most likely anyways. Might as well finish off the Qs. 

 

But I'd be content with her leaving in style and jet-setting the world as long as they don't have her chasing off after Luke (as aforementioned) and later reuniting with him. Just no. 

 

OTOH, when GH finally ends, I'd like to see her (and others) make a brief return. It would be nice to see Q leave town without being in a body bag, especially since she's the only one remaining of her immediate family. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MissLlanviewPA said:

 

OTOH, when GH finally ends, I'd like to see her (and others) make a brief return. It would be nice to see Q leave town without being in a body bag, especially since she's the only one remaining of her immediate family. 

 

But do you think that Jane will even wanna return if GH was to the end in a few years? I get the impression that this is it. Much like Susan Flannery on B&B, I don't think that Jane will come back at all. She seems like the book is complete and closed. That's why I suggested they ought to kill her. 

 

But I get why people want her to go off into the sunset in blaze of glory as the show is such doom and gloom. 

 

At the end of the day, I just want Tracy to get a nice farewell, which I am fearful she won't get thanks to Valentini, Altman, and Passanantate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, frequentsoapfan said:

Exactly I read that post like "Since when would she be a good fit for Diane?'

LOL...can you imagine her in the role and interacting with Nick about the time they slept together?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

 

I just suggested that killing her off might be best as Jane won't return most likely anyways. Might as well finish off the Qs. 

 

But I'd be content with her leaving in style and jet-setting the world as long as they don't have her chasing off after Luke (as aforementioned) and later reuniting with him. Just no. 

I hate how the Qs are basically gone. I still would've like if they bring in more Qs, but with this regime, no way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

LOL...can you imagine her in the role and interacting with Nick about the time they slept together?

 

The whole reason Y&R ridiculously de-SORASED Diane was for the inane Nick affair. Same reason Y&R did it with Susan Walters 10 years earlier.


But desperate de-SORASing doesn't make Diane (the character) NOT a contemporary of Nikki & Ashley both of whom either already are (MTS) or not far from (ED) their 60s.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

 

But do you think that Jane will even wanna return if GH was to the end in a few years? I get the impression that this is it. Much like Susan Flannery on B&B, I don't think that Jane will come back at all. She seems like the book is complete and closed. That's why I suggested they ought to kill her. 

 

But I get why people want her to go off into the sunset in blaze of glory as the show is such doom and gloom. 

 

At the end of the day, I just want Tracy to get a nice farewell, which I am fearful she won't get thanks to Valentini, Altman, and Passanantate. 

 

What can I say? I'm selfish and want to remain in a state where it's possible for good GH characters to return at the end of the show. It's a problem, I know. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, DeeeDee said:

 

The whole reason Y&R ridiculously de-SORASED Diane was for the inane Nick affair. Same reason Y&R did it with Susan Walters 10 years earlier.


But desperate de-SORASing doesn't make Diane (the character) NOT a contemporary of Nikki & Ashley both of whom either already are (MTS) or not far from (ED) their 60s.

 

Diane is not older than Ashley and Nikki and Jane looks like she has a decade on both of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jane can still easily pass for her early 60s, which is the REAL age range of the character, close to the real age of the actress who originated the character AND close to the onscreen and real life ages of the characters onscreen rivals, so it can work.

Edited by DeeeDee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn. Feels like the last piece of GH is really gone, now. Good for her for leaving on her own terms, though. One of the finest actresses ever in daytime. She will be missed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I truly believe that if she had been treated better she may not be leaving at this time. I hope she enjoys her retirement, but I will miss her immensely. She truly is, as Mr. Vixen put it, the last piece of GH...  Now we won't have her infrequent scenes to look forward to, and that leaves me sad to see her go. Even propping Finn/Hayden was better than no Tracy at all.

 

Farewell to theQueen. I hope we may get a visit...

 

 

 

 

 

Some of her best scenes, IMO

 

Edited by slick jones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.