dragonflies

GH: Actress leaving

61 posts in this topic

Wow....I know she mentioned it in an interview but seemed like Jane was staying for a bit longer. I guess she got sick of Pissy's awful writing...LOL

Good for her. 

I can still see that troll's posts. Why GOD WHY???

Edited by Darn

She's leaving on her own terms. Not many get to do that. I wish her the best.

Not that I've watched in a long time, but I'm still sad to see her go, not that I blame her. I'm certainly happy she had the choice to leave here. 

I know she said she's retiring when she leaves GH but it's sad she never made it to Y&R during her career.

She and her character will be missed.  I wasn't old enough to see her original run, but when she came back for her second run I fell in love with Tracy.  Back then I loved her sparring with her family, with Lucy, and her painful deep need to be loved and appreciated by Edward.  

She has barely been used, and hardly correctly and to her potential in many years.  Great actress, one of the greatest characters, and she seems like a fantastic lady.

4 hours ago, DeeeDee said:

I know she said she's retiring when she leaves GH but it's sad she never made it to Y&R during her career.

I could have seen her on Y&R at some point....who do u think she would play?

If Y&R were insistent upon not using Alex Donnelly or Susan Walters, she would make a fantastic Diane recast.

However if Y&R could get either AD or SW to return then I'd cast her as Martha Hellstrom.

I'm wishing Jane the best. I hope that much like Susan Flannery that she goes back into directing as she's done it in the past. 

At this stage in the game, they might as well kill Tracey off dare I say it. Most of the Qs are dead anyways might as well kill the remaining true Q off while you're at it. 

I don't want them writing Tracey off and having her go chase behind Luke, which I bet is what they'll have her do. <_<